• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ss Goku V.s Naruto (kyuubi Level 1)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SS Goku or Kyuubi Naruto?

• Kyuubi Naruto

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • SS Goku

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice will prevail.
Who would win in this clash of titans. Back up those facts.

Naruto would win.
Kyuubi 1 tail = SS3 Goku
Rasengan= Spirit Bomb
Uzumaki Mirage= Super Dragon Fist

Naruto won hands down.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^Yeah your on crack. It's ok, happens to people sometimes.

Spirit Bomb>>>any Naruto technique.

Justice will prevail.
Naruto would use a subsition justu and evade that Spirit bomb.

LadySamurai87

Yeah, right. Naruto beat Goku? I think not! You people seem to forget that no matter how strong Naturo is, he's still human. Goku on the other hand, is not. Maaaybe Kyuubi would have a chance, though a slight one, if he weren't trapt inside a human.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'd have to say Naruto, though the fight would take along time to be over consider neither one of them give up till they're killed or knocked unconisous.

If Goku tries the spirit bomb....Naruto would die, unless he was in Kyuubi form, then he'd just run straight through it or howl into it...to destroy it.....or regular Naruto could just use a substitution jutsu or teleport.....plus all Naruto would have to do is get outta the way of the attack....I mean the spirit bomb does move pretty slow and they always just stand there and get hit...I'm pretty sure if he just jumped outta the way he wouldn't get hurt, and besides that Shadow Clone justu/ Uzumaki Barrage...and Rasengan are attacks that are done up close not far away....so he could injure Goku pretty bad...

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
When making these kinds of thread, you should give specifics. Your thread name says "SS Goku vs Naruto (Kyuubi lv 1)" while your poll says "SS Goku or Kyuubi Naruto" What levels are we using here? Or are we strictly talking about first levels?

sora212 said:
Naruto would win.
Kyuubi 1 tail = SS3 Goku
Rasengan= Spirit Bomb
Uzumaki Mirage= Super Dragon Fist
And where are you getting your 'facts' from?
(I only watched the first season of DBZ so I'm going to need clarification)

Naruto with one tail is Naruto with some speed. Even at SS form, a few punches could kill Naruto, let alone SS3. That's just asking for death. Naruto can create shadow clones and punch. Goku can teleport in the blink of an eye and has a variety of energy blasts while boasting some serious strength.

Rasengan would be equivalent to a punch with energy. A Spirit Bomb can topple a planet.

Uzumaki Mirage=Super Dragon Fist???
Anyhow, that energy ball crap they use in DBZ can counter the clones.

sora212 said:
Naruto would use a subsition justu and evade that Spirit bomb.
...The substitution jutsu is just Naruto picking up a near by object which gives him time to move hide. It doesn't make him disappear. Goku can probably tell where Naruto is and teleport. He then uppercuts Naruto. :D

the 13th said:
If Goku tries the spirit bomb....Naruto would die, unless he was in Kyuubi form
If he was in Kyubi form, it would no longer be a Naruto vs Goku match would it? The highest number of tails he could have would be 4, any higher and Kyubi would take over. (or I recall the manga saying that)

.or regular Naruto could just use a substitution jutsu or teleport.....plus all Naruto would have to do is get outta the way of the attack....I mean the spirit bomb does move pretty slow and they always just stand there and get hit...I'm pretty sure if he just jumped outta the way he wouldn't get hurt
Why is it that your whole post assumes that Spirit Bomb is the only attack Goku has?

, and besides that Shadow Clone justu/ Uzumaki Barrage...and Rasengan are attacks that are done up close not far away....so he could injure Goku pretty bad...
And I suppose Goku is just standing there while he takes the hits from Naruto’s two attacks? I guess a Kamehameha to the face causes no pain.
Goku can probably get through the whole thing with kicks and punches along with his speed. Naruto can’t match up to Goku’s speed. Drop it.

Edit: silverdragon1615 Gtfo.

Justice will prevail.
I awaited the arrival of intelligence into this thread. Everyone who says Naruto would win is wrong. I posted Naruto would win because I wanted to see who would agree. I am always logically wrong. Posting Naruto as winner is logically wrong also. So Goku wins. I am talking about only Level one form of every thing.

Instant Trasmission + Kamehameha + Spirit Bomb = PWNAGE.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
I awaited the arrival of intelligence into this thread. Everyone who says Naruto would win is wrong. I posted Naruto would win because I wanted to see who would agree. I am always logically wrong. Posting Naruto as winner is logically wrong also. So Goku wins. I am talking about only Level one form of every thing.

Instant Trasmission + Kamehameha + Spirit Bomb = PWNAGE.

Your sure you didnt just get proven wrong?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I don't care what you say.....call me a dumbass whatever I really don't give a shit...I still say Naruto, I don't like Goku at all. I just want Naruto to win

I know Goku has...kamehameha wave, spirt bomb, dragons fist, instant kamehameha.....

I always root for the underdog in a fight and more times than none the underdog wins....

Naruto is probably on the same level as Gohan, but having said that at one point Gohan did get stronger than Goku...so I guess the same could happen with Naruto in there fight if he was pushed too far, then again....it would be super sayin versus kyuubi one tailed anymore..... eventually if Naruto went to his 9th tail Goku wouldn't stand a chance but since thats not what this is about ..... I guess Goku would bet Naruto, but Naruto wouldn't give up unless he got killed....
there abilites are basicly the same with the subsitiution and instant transmission....I guess Goku would win though I hate that he would win...

LadySamurai87

There's no way Naruto can win. I love Naruto as much as the next person, but it's just not possible! Naruto is human, remember that people. Goku would probably kill Naruto before he had a chance to make a Resengen. Come on! It's true!

LadySamurai87

Exactly! Goku can just blow up the planet and teleport himself somewhere else. There. Problem solved. Can Naruto travel to other planets? I think not.

O

OneWingdAngl182

ok..naruto in kyuubi Level 1 looks like an evil midgit...ssj goku can destroy an entire planet with a blast. he would crush naruto no doubt about it.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Like i have stated many times before.............

Goku goes super sayin 4......

Goku flies outside the planet......

Goku dose either kamehhameha X10 Or the Spirit Bomb...........

Naruto is no more.........

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
^exactly,by the time naruto had the chance to become kyuubi lvl 9,goku would kamehamaha the crap out of naruto before he had the chance to blink twice,and within the limits of this battle,saying naruto wouldn't go past lvl 1,goku would kill him without even going ss3,let alone ssj3,or ss4

K

Kazeth

Naruto couldn't beat goku outside of SS. Why? because Goku has trained under 100x earth's gravity before he became a SS. Naruto doesn't stand a chance against anyone from DBZ because everyone in dbz can destroy a planet.

Even if you say that naruto can beat goku because he has trained under 100x earth's gravity, the fact is that Goku can lift more than 100 tons in SS. His strength multiplies almost 100-300x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back