• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square's and Sony's "Special Announcment"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKRVAT

Well I'm not sure about Square's announcment, if it's real or if it's just a really bad April Fools joke. Anyway I noticed how Sony is supposed to make an big announcment tommorow. If Square Enix's news is real, and I'm pretty sure Sony's is, do you think they could be connected? Heres what could be possible/ what I would like to happen.

1. KH3 PS3 exclusive (hopefully but as long as it's on the PS3 I'm fine)
2. FF13/ versus news (probably not realese date)
3. FFVII remake (I know a lot of people who want this and a lot of people think it'll ruin it, but w/e. I only would want it because I never played it)
4. They could be complete different things.

Well thats all I have right now. Any ideas?

If theres a thread on the connection of Square's and Sony's news, please tell. Also if Square's news isn't real please tell me I'm a little slow on these things. Thanks.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yea I know, I read this forum, but it has nothing to do with Sony's announcement. The only thing mine has in common is the April Fools part.

No need to discuss what has already been discussed.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Both of them will be shitty/insignificant.

End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back