• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

square-enix smash brother melee

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamekazekid

my question is why wont they make this game? it would be sick. they would make alot of money. i just want to know your opinion on why they wont make this.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Main reason is probably they far to many characters and square have enough projects as it is. Besides they have characters on both nintendo and sony side so to make a square enix smash bros they would need permission on both fronts and it would probably be multi-format. That may bring sales but sony fans won't regonise (or like) nintendo characters and vice cersa. Kool idea if it happened for whatever reason.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I'll put it this way, if they ever make a type of game like this, I would be really made and wouldn't play it nor even look at the reviews of it because I know it'd suck.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
that would be cool, they could make a kinda ehergiz 2, with 3 characters from each square enix game:
ff7:cloud, sephiroth tifa (vincent as secret)
ff8:squall, zell, seifer (edea as secret)
ff9: zidane, that knight (cant remember name) and dagger. (kuja as secret)
ff10: tidus, wakka auron. (yuna as secret)
kingdom hearts: (not that sure they'd do it, but still)Sora, donald, goofy. (riku as secret)
parasite eve would have just aya
chrono cross: chrono only.
Secret characters: moogle, chocobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back