• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix Opens Tokyo Game Show 2014 Website!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I really like the clean high quality HUD but why are they using the KH1 Command Menu? Are there any screenshots with the KH2 command menu option enabled?

Besides what Tinny said, it should also be noted that you can turn those custom menus off in the options and go classic.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
...Aaaand anyone who DIDN'T use the classic menu is a damn dirty scrub and we're officially BITTER ENEMIES!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I especially like the ones in the Cavern of Remembrance, especially when you make it to the hallway that looks like Castle Oblivion.

Antar

Awards

Huh, like Kuraudo, I also never noticed that...

...Aaaand anyone who DIDN'T use the classic menu is a damn dirty scrub and we're officially BITTER ENEMIES!!

What's wrong with the new Command Menu looks? I love how they were animated and adapted to different areas. They looked very good on the PS2 but I wish they worked on them a bit more for the Remake. They don't look as crisp and clean as they could have been :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back