• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix Booth--Full!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 III Final Mix - Kingdom Hearts Insider
tgsbooth3.png

Yesterday morning was intense for those waiting to get inside the Closed Mega Theater. A long, full line-up was formed just outside the theater, a countless number of Square-Enix fans eagerly awaiting their turn to see previews for new games including Kingdom Hearts. The pictures below were taken by Sam Kennedy from 1up. He didn't dare go to the end of the line, as there were several hundreds of people were there already. So, Kingdom Hearts fans, expect a leaked video of the Kingdom Hearts games soon [whether it be in a couple of days to a couple of weeks]! It's on its way here!

tgsbooth2.png

http://media.1up.com/media?id=3401083

KHInsider will be sure to be the first to bring you the videos, and they will be thrilling! Stay tuned, fellow KHInsiders.​

Source: 1up

Last edited:

Blue

home is where the heart is
Me too,me too!
These last days were very exciting with three new games announced...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Huzzah for leaked videos! As long as the BBS trailer is leaked, I'm satisfied.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
With all the fans entering that theater, one out of the hundreds will surely bring their camera. It's only a matter of time before it reaches the web, as always!

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Huzzah for leaked videos! As long as the BBS trailer is leaked, I'm satisfied.

Huzzah ? lol i should use that word more often.

wow people were saying we would have to wait like 2-3 months for a video, and now we might be seeing it in a matter of days!!! can't hate that :3

xD we have been blessed.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So, Dee, the videos aren't going to be shown behind closed doors this time?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I'm not too sure, but they are letting hundreds of fans enter the theater. One of those fans is bound to have a camera. The other showing of the KH titles was for the SE workers and officials; now they're letting fans see the glory of Square's titles.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ah, thanks. Well, I'm looking forward to seeing them. Well, BBS mostly. I'm fine with waiting for 358/2, and I don't care about Coded.

haraheidi

Usually when I see leaked videos they are at youtube too. They are not getting any money from that. If I had that kind of thing I would have people pay! I love leaked videos, I wait for those ever time a game is announced.

saiix

Not to burst anyones bubbles, but what makes You so sure that they will be any leaked videos?? And dont give me the excuse about there "being many people, so one is bound to bring a camera"

Last time I checked, there was security all over the place and people were checked before going into the theater, so i doubt that anyone would be allowed to enter with a camera. The same thing happened at last TGS and no video was leaked until many months later. Maybe you are new to the TGS events, or you are just making assumptions?...

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Not to burst anyones bubbles, but what makes You so sure that they will be any leaked videos?? And dont give me the excuse about there "being many people, so one is bound to bring a camera"

Last time I checked, there was security all over the place and people were checked before going into the theater, so i doubt that anyone would be allowed to enter with a camera. The same thing happened at last TGS and no video was leaked until many months later. Maybe you are new to the TGS events, or you are just making assumptions?...
I like what you say, saiix.

We're just being optimistic. When I say soon, that could be anywhere from days to weeks. You never know what could happen. Security is probably tight, but the fans can be sneaky. Very sneaky. Someone could sneak in a camera unknowingly.

We're not saying that it's going to happen right at this moment. Oh no, it may take some time. But let's be optimistic and hope that maybe somebody will capture a bit of footage.

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back