• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Spolier* Connection between Ven and Sora.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

srk99

Okay, so for the past few days I have been pndering on it and trying to put pieces together but I'm going to take a whack on it, and hopefully I'm right.

In the beginning, we have Xehenort, leave Ven at Destiny Island because he fractured his heart (not split). But instead of dieing someone (or something fixes his heart). My question is who (or what) is that? Is it Sora, that he shared some sort of connection prior to that of the ending?

Then we have Vanitas. How does he have Sora's apperance, if Xehenort fractured Ventus's heart before he ever connected with "Sora's" (If it was Sora's).

And if "Sora" fixed Ventu's heart by filling the gap, How did Sora continue to live with a fractured heart as well?

The connection truly is confuseing.

srk99

Okay that makes sense then. And he has the abilty to do this because there hearts were born at the same time?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In the beginning, we have Xehenort, leave Ven at Destiny Island because he fractured his heart (not split). But instead of dieing someone (or something fixes his heart). My question is who (or what) is that? Is it Sora, that he shared some sort of connection prior to that of the ending?

Sora's brand new heart, on its way to entering his newborn body.

Then we have Vanitas. How does he have Sora's apperance, if Xehenort fractured Ventus's heart before he ever connected with "Sora's" (If it was Sora's).

It's widely speculated thathe had no face prior to Ven connecting his heart to Sora. Once that connection was established, Vanitas, who still shared a connection to Ven, was affected through that, and took on Sora's appearance.

And if "Sora" fixed Ventu's heart by filling the gap, How did Sora continue to live with a fractured heart as well?

The connection truly is confuseing.

Sora's heart isn't fractured.

Key

Exile
Awards
Well, Ven's heart was already in existence, it had just been shattered into two. Sora's heart had just been born at the time, and was drawn to Ven's remaining light. i guess he could do it because his heart hadn't gotten to his own body yet.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Vanitas did not look like Sora until after Sora connected with Ven. Then that connection caused his appearance to change. Sora doesn't need to lose part of his heart to help Ven, though.

And just as a funfact, Sora's heart was actually born around the day that he connected with Ven.

srk99

How do we know Sora was just born? And if he was, how come Ven has not changed physically? Since that moment to to where the actual BBS stroy takes place would be 4 years then?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How do we know Sora was just born?

Ultimania.

-- Considering the conversation between Sora and Ventus in the ending of the Last Episode, is this saying that the "just-born heart" that Ventus connects with in the opening is Sora's?

Nomura: Yes. At first we supposed that it could be Sora before he was born, but because of opinions from overseas that "the heart doesn't exist until after birth", we discarded that portrayal.

And if he was, how come Ven has not changed physically? Since that moment to to where the actual BBS stroy takes place would be 4 years then?

They didn't care enough to make a new model? Anyways, the point is, whether or not he looks any different, there's still a 4 year gap between that event and the start of BBS.

srk99

Ah, well this all makeing sense and my head to stop hurting xD. Well thank you all so much, and looking up sources to :D.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
1. MX seperates the dark half of Ven's heart, this dark half forms a body around itself and takes on a will of it's own thus Vanitas is born
2. This act damaged Ven's heart so much that he would soon die, MX took him to Destiny Islands to die
3. While there, Sora had recently been born, Sora's heart connected to Ven's heart to fill the gap left by the loss of the dark part of Ven's heart, A.K.A Vanitas. This healed Ven's heart and allowed him to live.
4. However Ven still lost his memories, and MX took Ven to Eraqus so Ven could become stronger in the hopes he could use Ven and Vanitas to forge the X-Blade one day.
5. Eventualy Ven and Van's hearts merge into 1 heart and the X-Bade is formed. Ven destroys Van's heart and therefore destroys his own dark half of his heart and the X-Blade. This damages Ven's heart so it leaves his body and goes to Sora's heart to sleep and heal.
6. Because Ven lacked his darkness he had a heart of pure light and therefore his body did not fade but went into a comma like Kairi's did
7. 10 years later in KH1 when Sora became a heartless, Ven's heart went to Roxas and thus Roxas looks like Ven. When Roxas returned to Sora, Ven's heart also returned to Sora and that is where his heart is currently.

Pretty simple.

srk99

Ah cool :D. So this also explian why roxas/sora can use 2 keyblades?

Because Roxas was useing Sora's and Ven's keyblades? Because I feel as though this ties with the fact that Sora's keyblade was acually Riku's but yet it wasent and so from there on...I'm just confuseing myself.

So because of this merge explians the whole 2 keyblade situation? So when Roxas was born from Sora's empty body, and Xion taken from his memories. His memories also included that of Ven's thefore gaining access to 2 keyblades from the same heart? Even though the first keyblade wasen't ment for Sora, but rather Riku? Or did that ever get cleared up?

Kleith

Ah cool :D. So this also explian why roxas/sora can use 2 keyblades?

Well, at one point Nomura said that no. For the sake of the story, we'll just assume that he didn't want to spoil BBS, and that yes, they can use 2 keyblades because they have 2 hearts. Sora's and Ven's. Makes much more sense than "they just didn't use it at the exact same minute but it's the same keyblade" crap.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
No, Kleith, he means dual-wielding, not wielding at the same time. And yes, Roxas can dual-wield is because he (as Sora's Nobody) inherited Sora's keyblade, and also gained access to Ven's upon absorbing Xion.

As far as I can tell, Sora can only dual-wield because Roxas could dual-wield, though it might be a result of Sora having two hearts within him.

srk99

10 years later in KH1 when Sora became a heartless, Ven's heart went to Roxas and thus Roxas looks like Ven. When Roxas returned to Sora, Ven's heart also returned to Sora and that is where his heart is currently.

So Roxas had a heart? or at least whats left of vens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back