• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers- Dark Mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yezen

I know I'm asking a lot of questions but. Does anyone have some input on dark mode. If it contains a lot of spoilers just don't tell me but..... well use your own judgement. I just don't wanna spoil the end for myself but. I anyone have screenshots of it that too would be appreciated.

Yezen

Re: Dark mode?

No dark mode is apparently the last unspoiled drive form.

K

Kegluneq

Is it ok if I ask for something(just wonderin)?

D

Dexter

Yeah hopefully somone will uncover darkmode while playing kh2/

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

I havn't encountered it once... Personally I'm starting to doubt its an actual "mode" and just some random skill like Fury or Beserker.

{S}{O}{R}{A}

I have activated it twice now, they both happen at random times. Sora turns completely black and has yellow glowing eyes. And he walks on all fours if I remember correctly. He moves a lot like a Heartless, twirling around the enemy. And from a experiment I tried to use a potion, but it didn't work.

Last edited:

chaos666

{S}{O}{R}{A} said:

I have activated it twice now, they both happen at random times. Sora truns completely black and has yellow glowing eyes. And he walks on all fours if I remember correctly. He moves a lot like a Heartless, twirling around the enemy. And from a experiment I tried to use a potion, but it didn't work.

Thats pretty kool!!! Can't wait to see that:D

{S}{O}{R}{A}

chaos666 said:
Thats pretty kool!!! Can't wait to see that:D

It was really was nice transformation. :)
He's very fast, but I wasn't able to figure out if he had his old clothing
on or not. I tried playiing the same boss battle again, but nothing happen that time. It happen again to me in Timeless River

{S}{O}{R}{A}

kitethehero205 said:
beast-like innerfred? wow..... kind of reminds me of naruto

That is actually a good example. heh
Just picture Sora like a Black colored
Kyuubi Naruto.

chaos666 said:
But y would that happen? Isn't he suppose to be complete?? im confused...

I have no clue at all, he just transforms on me at random times.
And I can't test it, I tried going drive while having low health but it made no difference.

Last edited:

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Wait, you activated it in Timeless River? How? I thought it wasn't possible to change forms in those worlds like Pride Rock, Atlantica, Halloween Town, and Timeless River, and Tron, because they already have their lil form changes. Hm... >_>;;

{S}{O}{R}{A}

darky_dee4556 said:
Wait, you activated it in Timeless River? How? I thought it wasn't possible to change forms in those worlds like Pride Rock, Atlantica, Halloween Town, and Timeless River, and Tron, because they already have their lil form changes. Hm... >_>;;

In Timeless River you can activate Drive. You don't change color(since there is no color. heh), but the affects still work. Sora will carry two keyblades in Valor form in Timeless river.
I have not reached, Atl, HT,or Pride Rock yet. But I do know there is drive in HT. The mask changes color.

Yezen

Can we get a pic maybe? Like a cellphone or any pic? Of dark mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back