• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers- All You (BHK's name) Haters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Okay...(this goes for all you Roxas haters)let's say you saw Sora for the first time and you didn't know his name...you were so anticipated to know what his name was because he was so cool...then one day you found out his name was Sora,Damn you thought,his name sounds like a girl!...but then you played kh and thought Sora was so cool you didn't care if his name was CaCa(samething is going to happen with Roxas)...what I'm trying to say here is Don't Hate Roxas For His Name..Love Him For His Game!.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Re: For All You Roxas Haters!!!

The reason I hate Roxas is it is the most unoriginal name ever... Sora X basically... That's like naming a character Rikux... It's lame as hell. They could have atleast come up with an original name.

Vzam

Bronze Member

Origional? Hes no origional at all. Hes connected to Sora. He desreves a name like that.

Last edited:

Zearth

Ashy to Classy

What if Roxas ISN'T his namE? You guys seem to have forgotten that theirs still Three org member names we don't know.

Edit- As a matter of fact, I would.

Vzam

Bronze Member

actually...theres only 2 left without names...thats only assumeing SHU and BHK are not the Enigmatic man...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

Vzam said:
Origional? Hes no origional at all. Hes connected to Sora. He desreves a name like that.

Riku and Ansem are connected yet you don't see them sharing names... personally I think Roxas is the name of the SHU. It makes much more sense personally since we KNOW he is an Org Member and he has the X in his name. There is no way BHK can be in the Org since he uses a Keyblade (something an Org Member, being a shell, couldn't do) so.

And if SHU was EM that still leaves two members with no name... We have no name for #1 or #13. So... We still have two names left.

Last edited:

R0XAS

that's because Riku and Ansem started off as completely differnet people.

roxas was 'born' from sora.

roxas is not original at all, he is a direct copy of sora. hence, sora X

Zearth

Ashy to Classy

How the hell do you know he's a copy? He's connected to Sora, not an effin clone.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

R0XAS said:
that's because Riku and Ansem started off as completely differnet people.

roxas was 'born' from sora.

roxas is not original at all, he is a direct copy of sora. hence, sora X

And ALL of that is your theory... There is NO proof. The only connection we know they have is that Namine is putting Soras memories into BHK. We don't know why though. BHK is his OWN person, he has his own Heart, he isn't some cheap copy of Sora. There might be some other reason but he is able to use a Keyblade and is attacked by Heartless, both things would not happen if he didn't have a Heart.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy

No....BHK is a Nobody...or at least becomes one. They HEAVILY hint at him being non-existant, as well as flat out saying it...I dunno how he can weild the key though..its strange.

VirusCoreHacker

its not i dont like his name,but it sounds like a girlish name and,doesnt sound like the name they would intenialy put in a game like "kingdom hearts"

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator

Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child said:
No....BHK is a Nobody...or at least becomes one. They HEAVILY hint at him being non-existant, as well as flat out saying it...I dunno how he can weild the key though..its strange.

Not really, I believe they mean it based on him, himself. Namine say he doesn't exist, not meaning that he has no heart and is a shell, but his memories are fake, the he that he is, is Sora. I think that is what she means. The comment on him having no real heart is about the memories as well. We know that the Heart is what holds the memories, so I believe what is ment that all his feelings, everything the heart should give, are fake.

Vzam

Bronze Member

MyInnerFred said:
And ALL of that is your theory... There is NO proof. The only connection we know they have is that Namine is putting Soras memories into BHK. We don't know why though. BHK is his OWN person, he has his own Heart, he isn't some cheap copy of Sora. There might be some other reason but he is able to use a Keyblade and is attacked by Heartless, both things would not happen if he didn't have a Heart.

Oops! So wait...having memories of Sora makes him origional with his own NEW background? Oh no wait a second, he has Sora's memories...not his own.

yes thats theory...but one based on rationality

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight

Dark Essence said:
Okay...(this goes for all you Roxas haters)let's say you saw Sora for the first time and you didn't know his name...you were so anticipated to know what his name was because he was so cool...then one day you found out his name was Sora,Damn you thought,his name sounds like a girl!...but then you played kh and thought Sora was so cool you didn't care if his name was CaCa(samething is going to happen with Roxas)...what I'm trying to say here is Don't Hate Roxas For His Name..Love Him For His Game!.
BHk sux and sora sux thats why one has a girls name and one has a lame @$$ name because they both suck

Zearth

Ashy to Classy

Troll alert.....

Anyway, I kinda get what ur saying, but that is going A LITTLE too deep into things....I mean, some things shouldn't always be taken metaphorically. If they say Sora is the Keyblade master, then he is the keyblade master. Theres no hidden inner meaning, its just is what it is.

Awards

RikuHeroOfDark said:
BHk sux and sora sux thats why one has a girls name and one has a lame @$$ name because they both suck
You a$$hole...

Anyway, I don't care what the BHK's name is. I don't even mind if they don't give him a name. It be great if we can just name him ourselves, sorta like FFI & FFII. Just as long as I get to play as both Sora and the BHK and kick a$$ w/ their keyblades, then I'm happy... so everybody just calm down and wait 9 days for it to come out in Japan. (and it's 9 DAYS until it comes out in Japan, not 10. The people of KHI have forgotten the fact of the different time zones between the U.S. and Japan.)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight

Denji&Tenshias1! said:
Jerk.

Anyway, I don't care what the BHK's name is. I don't even mind if they don't give him a name. It be great if we can just name him ourselves, sorta like FFI & FFII. Just as long as I get to play as both Sora and the BHK and kick a$$ w/ their keyblades, then I'm happy... so everybody just calm down and wait 9 days for it to come out in Japan. (and it's 9 DAYS until it comes out in Japan, not 10. The people of KHI have forgotten the fact of the different time zones between the U.S. and Japan.)
your the @$$hole i didn't say nothing to you i was just responding to the thread so if you have a problem you can just die...................

and if you saw the new CGI sora even looks like a girl

Last edited by a moderator:

Zearth

Ashy to Classy

MegaFlare is here to put the troll in his place. Nice knowing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back