• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoiler) simple question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BladeofHearts18

i have a few questions .
1.after ven's ending where he connected his heart to sora, what happened to him? why was he asleep.
2. and i have no idea what his ending was about. why were aqua and ven in some realm only to be saved by mickey? i watched ven's scenario and i still don't understand it.
3. and what happens to vanitas? does he go back to ven or gets destroyed so ven's heart will be incomplete forever?

thank you!

Last edited:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
1. He only had half of his heart. Vanitas made up the other half, his darkness. Without both in your heart, you are basically comatose. So, he connects his heart to Sora, and goes to sleep in the Room of Waking.

2. What do you mean by realm?

3. Vanitas gets destroyed.

~Avant~

i have a few questions .
1.after ven's ending where he connected his heart to sora, what happened to him? why was he asleep.
2. and i have no idea what his ending was about. why were aqua and ven in some realm only to be saved by mickey? i watched ven's scenario and i still don't understand it.
3. and what happens to vanitas? does he go back to ven or gets destroyed so ven's heart will be incomplete forever?

thank you!

2. They were floating around in nothingness once they destroyed the xBlade and Vanitas. Mickey came and rescued them and took them to Yen Sids tower.

BladeofHearts18

2. They were floating around in nothingness once they destroyed the xBlade and Vanitas. Mickey came and rescued them and took them to Yen Sids tower.

oh, and then aqua went to LoD/CO and put him in the chamber of waking. ok now i get it. and i knew that ven's heart was missing darkness just that i didn't know you were comatose if your heart wasn't complete. then, why'd he want to connect his heart with sora? no reason? lol. but anyway, thank you for the answers to my questions.

Last edited:

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
1. He only had half of his heart. Vanitas made up the other half, his darkness. Without both in your heart, you are basically comatose. So, he connects his heart to Sora, and goes to sleep in the Room of Waking.

2. What do you mean by realm?

3. Vanitas gets destroyed.

Ok, premium member: 1000 posts and counting
(i was here longer and you have a lot more posts than i did, if it wasn't for bbs release, i would still be at 100 posts lolarabslol)

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
^You're the first one to notice.

Originally Posted by BladeofHearts18
why'd he want to connect his heart with sora? no reason? lol.

He basically had only half of his heart, like I said earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back