• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

spoiler saix riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saixlonghorn21

in the KH ultmanina thing it says saix nos somtin about riku i think saix is rikus shell or "nobody" i also herd that saix shows no hostilaty towards sora maybe cuz riku is soras friend maybe saix acts the same way

Vzam

Bronze Member
Bro Saix has long blue hair and DiZ is holding Namine. WTF how did you mess that one up that bad? Only on KHinsider...

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Vzam said:
Bro Saix has long blue hair and DiZ is holding Namine. WTF how did you mess that one up that bad? Only on KHinsider...
I could have sowrn i saw him holding her .And i'm sorry i don't know EVERYTHING about KH2 , don't snap at me about jeesh >.>

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I think it's nothing to put someone else down for. It's quite frankly easy to get the Org. members mixed up since the trailers move from scene to scene pretty fast.

I thought Ultamania said Saix did hold hostility towards Sora, but I'm supposing I miss read. Maybe Riku ran into Saix, and well... I'd love to know there connection, but I think we're all clueless at this point.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Saix is the dude in Vzam's siggy.The one with the silver hair in his face .He's not shown that often actually , so dont worry bout it .I know only like 4 members on the top of my head xD

Last edited:

Sanctuary Keeper

Wow, I just saw how you guys got out of topic, and let me tell you, it was hilarious. saix, as far as I read, seems to be emotionless or doesnt show any. He knows alot about Riku, but that doesnt mean they are pals or however you veiw them.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Ultimania_Alpha4.JPG

The other guy with the guitar? where is that said information...

Vzam

Bronze Member
Riku_kun said:
Vzam I'm a GIRL don't call me a bro , thats just weird .
look at my sig >.> and do u really think a guy would have an icon like mine?

yes. lol.

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I've seen him before! I just thought someone said his hair was blue. It looks silver to me.

LOL. Sorry for getting off topic. But I don't know much about Saix, or how he would know more about Riku. Maybe they crossed paths, but do you think they worked together. Or do you think Saix know him if Riku was in the Order?

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I read over my post and it brought up more questions in me. If Riku WAS apart of the Order like has been rumored, how come Saix is the only one who seems to know something about Riku. Or is the other members just keeping secrets?

And... is it just me, or does about two of those guy Org. members look like girls. I know they're not, but they look as if they are. LOL.

Roxas- Most all of the threads on here are trainwrecks. It's something you have to get used to.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
RikuIsMine77 said:
I've seen him before! I just thought someone said his hair was blue. It looks silver to me.

LOL. Sorry for getting off topic. But I don't know much about Saix, or how he would know more about Riku. Maybe they crossed paths, but do you think they worked together. Or do you think Saix know him if Riku was in the Order?
you do realize saix has BLUE HAIR
146.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back