• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoiler*Problem with org. theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yezen

Warning: Do not read this if you don't want spoilers!

People are saying that Roxas is #13 and Ansem's shell or "Xemnas" is #1. Well here is the problem with that. That would fill up the organization and what about the SHU? We have infact seen Ansem in an org. cloak but that would have to be real Ansem not org member (he's not a shell). Ansem can not have 2 bodies and Diz is Ansems shell ("he is ansem, and isn't ansem"). The head of the org cannot be the real Ansem becuase then who was the EM in final mix.
Also I'm prepared to believe Roxas will join the Org, but that would make SHU the EM and they do not have the same voices. Sora and Roxas have same voice actor (not posotive on that bit) and Diz and Ansem have the same voice actor(am sure on that).
Lastly I think there has to be one more hooded person. The Glowing eyed unknown. It is known that he looks like someone. It could not be Roxas because in the 1st scene he speaks to sitting unknown before we are introduced to Roxas. Also the glowing eyed and dual weiler(Roxas) have different shoes. Could be Riku (blindfold) but who looks like Riku? The whole thing is just confusing.
I'm not saying the idea is impossible I am just stating the problems with the present theory circulateing.

Yezen

No that was actually as it turns out Demyx. There is no actual female member. It was all a misconception.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. SHU could be Zexion.

2. DiZ is not CONFIRMED to be Ansem's Shell, it seems more possible that he is a shell holding Ansem's Heart. DiZ even talks to Ansem in one of the unreleased Trailers.

3. GEU is not confirmed to even be in the Org, for all we know that event could happen later on and be Sora, who is having some weird infection happen to his eye.

Yezen

Zexion will not be in the game. It was confirmed all member defeated in CoMwouldn't be in there.
I am aware Ansem will be in the game(doesn't have to be in the org.)

im_in_a_band

GEU is ansem in his report he said he cast his body off and became a heartless so he would have the glowing eyes and when the sitting unknown says he looks just like him probly refering to diz

Krimedog

Zexion is not dead, he is merely fallen into ruins or something liek that, he MAY be in KH2 as ULT says. So do not rule him out as SHU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back