• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoiler-filled KH3 theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I've been thinking a bit. Now that I have I read about Episode 8 of Coded, I'm going to post my little version of how things could go down in KH3. (not necessarily every major thing, but you know what I'm talking about..)

Of those who were mentioned in Coded, I think only (T)AV and maybe Xion will truly come back. (Parenthesis around Terra's name = temporarily) The memories of Roxas, Axel, Namine, and Xion WILL return to those who were connected to them, but they won't necessarily return. Well, Roxas might, but through Ven and not Roxas himself. After all, why bring back two people who look identical? Axel will be brought back through Lea, but I suppose he won't remember Roxas, Sora, Xion, and maybe Namine at first. I say "maybe" about Xion only because "she's" technically not a part of Sora ORIGINALLY. The appearance and memories are what came from Sora, not the Replica being itself and yes, the same goes for Repliku. Perhaps, they will bring back Xion that way.. or not.. and maybe just the memories of her. I'd rather they not bring her back because then some might ask "Why not Repliku to?"

Finally, for TAV or should I say Terra... I don't think I need to explain Ven or Aqua much more beyond the fact that they'll surely going to be brought back, along with Vantias. (If Ven comes back, then so will Vantias.) The only thing I'll say for the other two is that I believe Ven will come back, but he'll finally be able to keep Vantias in check towards the end.. maybe after him and more than likely Sora kick Vantias' ass. Now, back to Terra. Terra will come back as well, but if I recall right, he said something along the lines "Some day, I'll finish this." (I don't recall exactly what he said.) I believe this is foreshadowing what's going to happen. Final battle = Sora and TAV (or maybe just Terra) as party members taking down MX once and for all. Ultimately, Terra might end up sacrificing himself to eliminate MX for good, either killing him or more than likely, sealing himself and MX in the Dark Realm for good.

Now, what about TAV's charms you might ask? I don't want to sound all cheesy, but I think Terra's last lines might be along the lines "I'll always be in your heart's" or something and that's how he'll stay connected to them. I personally believe that the only way to put MX down for good is through Terra or maybe TAV, but I seriously doubt they'd kill off all three of them in KH3.

As for Eraqus, I don't know. I'd much rather they keep him dead or "dead", along with Xion though.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well I hope the all come back. Maybe MX will come back as well.
Still I just knew that Ansem the Wise was alive.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I guess he might come back. I just don't see a point in bringing everyone (good side-wise) back. Bringing back TAV makes perfect sense, since I feel Terra will be the key in stopping MX/ Xehanort once and for all and the other two are more obvious. The only reasons I could of think Xion being brought back are that "she" wasn't originally part of Sora, her name was mentioned in Coded, and Nomura hinted at bringing her back or something like it. I can see how Roxas can be "brought back" and that's through Ven... and memories. The same goes for Namine, except the Ven part.

Oh, and this is just a brief thought about what will occur, not the whole thing. I read the Episode 8 thing and it kind of annoyed me how everyone was acting like they'll be brought back and complaining about "fan-service." Honestly, I don't care if it's fan-service or not, but I agree that Axel and Roxas being brought back wouldn't make sense if Lea and Ven are brought back. As I stated, I personally think both will/ should be brought back through Lea and Ven. Perhaps, the two will become better friends.. and maybe Isa's friendship with Lea will be "reconnected." Then again, that's only 2/3rds of the friendship, so there's my fourth reason for why Xion will probably be brought back, even if Axel and Roxas being brought back really means through Lea and Ven.. and memories.

The only problem with the "reconnect" thing is Terra. No matter how I look at it, I still feel that he's going to have to be the one who ends up sacrificing himself to rid the Realm of Light of MX.. and no.. MX is never going to become good. Well, he better not. Him becoming good would be far worse than Xion, Lea, Axel, Roxas, and Ven being brought back at once. Seriously, the man is fucking evil and should be, keep him that way.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. I just noticed how Ansem wasn't mentioned in Coded's last episode. Aqua's mentioned though. I've seen BBS's secret ending and I mentioned Aqua, but I did forget Ansem. I blame that on the fact that his name wasn't mentioned in Coded's last episode. I guess everyone thinks he's dead.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Hmm.. I just noticed how Ansem wasn't mentioned in Coded's last episode. Aqua's mentioned though. I've seen BBS's secret ending and I mentioned Aqua, but I did forget Ansem. I blame that on the fact that his name wasn't mentioned in Coded's last episode. I guess everyone thinks he's dead.

Actually, AtW was mentioned in the episode....Namine called him by the name DiZ.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Honestly at this point in time AtW probably feels dead. It seemed to me like he's slowly loosing himself in the darkness once again (memory wise). I wouldnt mind them bringing Xion back honestly as well as LEA& VEN. There is no possible easy way of bringing Roxas and Axel back and it wont happen the way that the die hard fan girls want however ven and lea were friends and could possibly resurrect that same friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back