• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoiler- BHK theroy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saixlonghorn21

i dont no if this is right but from wat ive herd Org members are shells just like BHK. I remember from a translatin xladin said once we obtain kingdom hearts we will become human again. i think they will get to KH and Bhk will become human idependent from sora that might be why hes got org robes cuz he aint human just llike the rest of them but it still hasnt been confirmed that BHK is sora shell or not so i
Dont get all pissed its just a thought

innerlight

Re: BHK(Roxas) theroy

That a great thought, but i think the 13 order will be stoped and some how they will have BHK(roxas) become the only one to become whole.

mr.Twilight

Re: BHK(Roxas) theroy

Well maybe BHK or "Roxas" isn't the shell but infact sora is. Maybe When he became a Heartless, the light and darkness in his heart were split, the light is BHK and the Darkness is the "shell" Since BHK is all light and "Sora" is darkness. and That would explain why BHK has The oathkeeper.

sora's_servant

hmm................................................................................................
........................since when was BHK named roxas????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back