• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

spoiler avoiding advice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
brainy_pigeon said:
That happened to me too. Except, I found out the leader. -_-

Some more advice, don't go to unknown fansites.
I think I know who the leader is. Dx But I'm just guessing... AND I HATE THEIR GUTS!! -runs off to kill stupid guy-

O!! And another place! Don't search on YouTube cause of the pictures. Plus, descriptions might not say that the videos have spoilers. ^^;

sorasblade

yeah you tube spoiled everything to me thanks to the forums which are only this one haha.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Simple, don't go to any websites when googling KH2 characters, so only search images.

Try to avoid any forums that somebody could easily post a spoiler in (Cough)roleplayoriginalkingdomheartskingdomhearts2forums(cough)

Oh, and be paranoid, or you'll be spoiled, oh yes, you will be.

paka

i now have a deep desire to kick wikipedia people in the nuts. i thought the kh2 section would have basic commonly known facts just like any other kh2 site. this was before i read this thread. when i saw that it actually told the entire storyline i'm just like "Bob Saget!" and scrolled up b4 i read too much.

God.. I hate spoilers.. Takes the fun out of KH2.. I'm glad I avoided spoilers..
for now........... Urge... to.. open.... Wikipedia... RISING...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back