• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sphere Grid: Kimarhi...I need help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebirth Motum

Website
www.Myspace.com
Can somebody tell me what to do for Kinarhi's sphere grid? I haven't used him much b/c idk which way to have him move...from what i saw, he was pretty much surrounded by Lvl. 1 locks....what should I do?

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
well i did it differently on each game file i had, he went towards lulus grid on one, wakka's one on another, tidus on another, i think what most people do is go tidus grid or rikkus grid.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Rebirth Motum said:
Can somebody tell me what to do for Kinarhi's sphere grid? I haven't used him much b/c idk which way to have him move...from what i saw, he was pretty much surrounded by Lvl. 1 locks....what should I do?
What you must decide is what you want Kimahri to play. He's somewhat of a mimic character, acting as a second-whatever.

For example, take him up Lulu's grid, and he can act as a support second black mage, or up Tidus' to act as another quick attacker. Perhaps you want another thief? Go through Rikku's. It's all down to you.

Playing as Kimahri is fun, and he's underrated. His Limits can be lifesavers in tough battles.

Want a suggestion? Go through Tidus', learn the time-related spells, then take him back through Rikku's. He'll be a great, fast support character along with his limits.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Best thing to do is go to Yuna's sphere grid and Lulu's sphere grid. I mean, Kimahri may look like the muscle-figure, but in the end he does great magical attacks.

On the other hand, if you manage to get all his ultimate weapons, hes definetly best with strong physical strength/defence. So yeah... Do you have the PAL version? If yes, use the New Sphere Grid.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
almost everytime i went through the game i did tidus grid like halfway then i switched over to rikku for steal... it helped i used him a lot as one of my main characters.. sometimes i switch him for wakka..

aerith-angel

I never really used Kimarhi, but if I had to suggest something, I'd make him go down Tidus' way, then go into Rikku and get steal, mug, and use. The "use" ability helps a lot later in the game.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Playing as Kimahri is fun, and he's underrated. His Limits can be lifesavers in tough battles.

Thank you.

Kimarhi is one of the best characters in the game once you have his ultima weapon (which isn't too hard to get.) Also, once you lancet his ultimate overdrive from Omega in Omega Ruins, he is a true bad boy.

I've always been a fan of Kimarhi. I've played through the game many times, and have taken him down many routes. The best one, I would say is this. First, go through Auron's grid, getting as many strength ups as you can. Once you get a Return Sphere, save it for Kimarhi when he's done with Auron's grid. Then, go back to the beginning with the Return Sphere and head into Rikku's grid. Rikku is actually pretty powerful with alchemy but Kimarhi would be much better. Then, if you're still not done with the game afterwards, go for Tidus's grid. That way Kimarhi is one of the best characters in the game.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^Ditto. I didnt feel like talking a lot, but your strategy is actually what I did. Thus making me defeat at least ONE Dark Aeon. xD

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
It is a matter of preference, He goes anyway you want. What I did was he went up Auron's sphere grid track then transported him to Rikku's then Lulu's and finally Yuna's. This way he has good

Offence(Attack Power and Auron's Skills)
Defence
Magic Defence
Magic Offence
Agility

he learns Black Magic and White Magic so he is a good supporter for the party and mage. Also a good attacker and has quite good Agility.

This way he gets more moves in one go. At one time I has 5 turns for Kimarhi, so I attacked, supported, mugged, cast magic and supported again.

This way he is somewhat of a ultime fighting machine if he does those grids and the rest of the party's.

So together he was:

Attacker < Good offence and defence and HP
Black Mage < Good MP, Magic defence and Magic Offence
White Mage < Good MP, Magic defence and Magic Offence
Thief < Good Agility and okay HP

That is the way I did it. But it is down to you which you wanna copy.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Put him in Auron's grid until the boss battle at Mt. Gagazet. After you fight Biran and Yenke, Kimarhi is useless, don't use him.

/edit

Nevermind, VX told you the best thing to do.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i actually found him very useful for his overdrives like stone breath, he can be good if you use him the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back