• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spanish (I think) translation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akemi

Well I found this website that can translate so heres what i got..

"Up to what point is viable the continuity of the saga Kingdom Hearts? Disney has a limit.

Almost all the reports on Kingdom Hearts begin speaking on the relation between Square-Enix and Disney. This is not an exception.

Many missed al to know about this alliance… ¿we Would See Cloud fighting side by side with Mickey Mouse? Or the Duck Donald would travel through Alexandría next to Vivi? Hardly anybody could imagine the result of the alliance of two monsters of the visual entertainment, but when the first images were seen all began to take form… Sora, accompanied by Donald and Goofy, traveled through worlds of Disney while appeared personages of Final Fantasy a little changed (is a very basic plan, but to the jugones of the entire world only imported us to see the personages of FF, is a Unquestionable). Clearly, it is not the same thing to see Cloud running for the Theater of Hercules that to see it brandishing its sword in Midgar, but something was something…

In every case, the main contribution of Disney al project was, besides the personages, the to put worlds to fill the play, doing so the gentlemen of Square did not have that to think so much for do new cities and settings. Their more famous movies of animation were decorated for Sora and company, that traveled through the Country of Never Never, City Halloween or Agrabah in the first one KH, and the China they to Grind or the Sea of the Caribbean (Pirated of the Caribbean) in the second.

But there is a limit… Disney does not have sufficient charismatic or susceptible movies to appear in next play, and therefore in KH2 worlds are repeated (Agrabah, the Theater of the Olympus) and in KH: CoM directly we play almost in the same settings that in the first delivery of the play. Sora perhaps hit better or worse in Atlantic or in the Forest of the a Hundred Acres, but does not hit in the world of Toy Story or Herbie, the last great super-production of Disney. Besides, the play goes becoming darker and adult with each new delivery, leaving the childlike thing (that is to say: Disney) sideways. The mysterious Organization of Axel, Larxene and company cannot hit less with Disney: darkness, fearsome weapons… Square seems to want “to be emancipated” of Disney, almenos in this sense.

Returning al fear of the worlds, Square already has said that in KH2 will put more worlds “made in Square”, most of all (in my opinion, and seems it more logical) because the tug of the worlds of Disney goes finishing. Settings can be put of “Brother Bear” or of “Zafarrancho in the Rancho”, but of course they do not have the mysticism and the magic of the large old movies of Disney. What carries us to the main idea of this article.

In KH3, there will be a pair of worlds of Disney… OR none. Can be a debatable theory, but the one that Disney has not done a great movie since “Tarzán” is certain. The possibilities are exhausted… ¿“Fantastic S.A”? “The Incredible”? To this step, the next KH alone will have of Disney some little and secondary personages more… Not the magic can be compared of Dumbo or Ashen with that of Stitch or the protagonist of “The Planet of the treasure”. Square is going to have that to make use of their genius and to put worlds and cities as only they know about it I feel, but Alexandría or Midgar seem me a hundred better times than the patio of the school of “The Band of the Patio”).

The deal between Square and Disney will continue in force (the money is the money), but the proportion will go descending… I explain Me, if in the first one KH, the thing went of “Square 20% and Disney 80%”, the thing will go descending to practically be invested. Disney will not renounce this vein, but (almenos to level jugable) will see its influence diminished.

Simply there is not sufficient worlds. The ones that have more charisma have remained in the first one KH. They same know that to put empty worlds would not help exactly to the so much popularity of Square, of the play or of the own one Disney, and before that to fail, would withdraw things silently.

Evidently, all this is mounted on the supposition that there be a KH3 and other consequences and products, but after the explosion of the first play and the likely success of the second, all seems to indicate that we have KH for years"

Wow..I found my new favorite site ^^;!

sinharvest_angel

no there is no point im pretty sure becasue as megaflare said( and closed the last thread) this is fake, and is a waste to ask for flase info, now, someone please close this

SuperSora1217

sinharvest_angel said:
no there is no point im pretty sure becasue as megaflare said( and closed the last thread) this is fake, and is a waste to ask for flase info, now, someone please close this
Yes i know its obviously fake but i just wanted to see what it said (Thanks video game girl!) so i have one question: Can someone translate the 3 captions below the pictures, they are:

Esperamos no tener que tragarnos a "Hermano", el repulsivo personaje de Final Fantasy X-2, en un futuro Kingdom Hearts.

El Jorobado de Notre Dame es una de las pocas películas que podrían quedar bien en futuros Kingdom Hearts.

La madurez de la franquicia Kingdom Hearts puede verse perfectamente fijándonos en Mickey, la mascota de Disney: A la izquierda, como todos lo conocemos, y a la derecha en Deep Dive, más oscuro, misterioso y -aunque suene raro decirlo- adulto, maduro y violento.

well anyways that its so after my question is answered, MODS.. you can do your job and close the thread... *sigh*

Last edited:

Akemi

I think I put it in my translation, but here it is...
We expect not to have that to swallow us to "Brother", the revolting personage of Final Fantasy X-2, in a future one Kingdom Hearts.

The Hunchback of Notre you Give me is one of the few movies that we would be able to remain well in future Kingdom Hearts.

The maturity of the franchise Kingdom Hearts can be seen perfectly setting us in Mickey, the pet of Disney: TO the left, as all we know him, and to the right in Deep Dive, darker, mysterious and -although he sound rare to tell it- adult, mature and violent.

Not that helpful because there might not be a KH3.

ultimate7777

Basically:
"We hope we won't have to meet "Brother," the repulsive FF X-2 character, in a future KH.

"The Hunchback of Notre Dame is one of the few movies that could possibly fit nicely in a future Kingdom Hearts."

"The maturity of the KH franchise can be seem perfectly meshing with Mickey, Disney's mascot; to the left, as we all know him, and on the right, much darker, mysterous and -although it seems strange to say it - adult-like, mature, and violent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back