• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Space Paranoids Help PLS!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kthundercat

I'm in Space Paranoids for the second time and I am TRYING to get to the MCP boss fight but I am really stuck where you have to get rid of the weight on the shup before it crashes. I keep getting as far as three of the big pink shooty things come on all at once and I was thinking that maybe there was a reaction command that I'm missing or something?

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah buddy i had the same problem but u know what i found out the secret stock up on son ether items and switch someone with tron and use his limit move every chance u get it realy helps trust me

Kereton Arindale

Yeah, I remember that part.

Master Form/Wisdom Form...Thunder...it works like a charm.

If you run out of MP try to get a few hits in at least with the keyblade.

Tron's limit attack also works very well...it's my favorite one in the game.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
DO NOT USE WISDOM FORM/MASTER before the big purple things and have thunder customized. the first wave is 2 purple things and a motorcycle (i think) just attack. 2nd wave is motorcycles and other small things. use magic if u want. last wave is the 3 purple things where alot of the weight comes form. turn into wisdom/master and spam thunder. one hit from a thunder does alot of hits to the target and surrounding enemies. u should be rid of them soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back