• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Space Cadets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Well, it's hardly immoral. It's a nice concept too. I watched a bit of it last night, and it was pretty disapointing, really not my kind of thing. They should at least give the winner some kind of prize at the end though... I probably won't be watching it again, I was pretty let down after hearing a lot of praise for it.

GeneralChaos

They are going into space... thats a prize in itself. Oh, and it could be called immoral in some way. They are embarressing people truly and utterly on TV. It could be considered 'wrong'. Well, that is what I think. Thats why I find it so bloody funny...

Skinwalker

Website
en.wikipedia.org
Uh, they're not going into space, isn't that the whole point of the programme? -_-

Well, I heard the winner gets a cash prize, so at least that's nice...

GeneralChaos

I know they're not going into space. I was being sarcastic. Just because I didn't add in a smilie doesn't mean I was being serious. I just happen to dislike using them.
Yes, they do get a cash prize. £5000 or something along those lines...

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I watched one episode but I don't think I'll be watching it regularly mainly because I can't stand Johnny Vaughan. The concept is good, unless the cadets realise what's going on. Some of it is pretty funny though like that Minsk thing. I actually pity them for when they come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back