• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

South Park

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Cartmen *IS* the funniest annimated character, followed very closely by Stewie. But come on, who wouldn't be able to laugh their arse off at some fat kid that swears and constantly makes fun of his jewish friend? That show is pure gold.

Has anyone seen the movie?

Akemi

Nope, my parents would kill me if they saw I was renting South Park!
Gawd, that is one of the most funniest shows ever (especially the Mr.Jefferson on XD)
Cartmen is almost the only reason why I watch the show, he's soo funny! I haven't really watched South Park in a while on tv though...

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Oh, you gotta see the movie, it's so funny. I watched it like, 5 times in one sitting, laughing my arse off the whole entire way. Maybe go to a friend's house and watch it or something, but it is really great.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
XD i'm sorry if there are any religious people here, but after that show i never took christinanity seriously anymore. they make satan look like a pansie that makes love to saddam hussein. and they made jesus look like a reluctant star.

Ellusion Revived

El Mariachi
South Park is the greatest show that has ever existed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!!

Well, actually its the 2nd funniest thing i have ever seen. The first was when i saw on the news that this guy got sucked into to an elephants ass, and sufficated to death. Ya, i know its ed up, but i still laughed for many weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back