• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soundtrack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
must say this must say this must say this D: NOOOO SPOILERRRRRS! Pwease? ;___; Like... on anything. Anything outside of the official videos. I'm trying to keep myself as spoiler-free as possible, even if it's on silly stuff like... 'ZOMG YOU CAN USE THUNDAGA!?! D:' Or something along those lines. Yeahhhh. To the point. >.>;

Does anybody know if there will be a soundtrack released for the game? I kind of assumed that they would have said something by now and it's normally a month, at most, after the game comes out for the OST to come out. WEEEEEELL. It's a month. No news. *headdesk*

I'm kinda wondering if it's even worth it to release an OST... There's lots of remixed tracks on the game (from what I can tell in the official videos), so it might be like with CoM... even though they released a CD for ReCoM. :|

If anybody's heard any news, it would be lovely if you posted about it. <3 Not because I'm working on the site... but because I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS MUSIC. ;____; I'm one of those geeks who bought the Complete set! I reallyreallyreally want to get an OST for this game! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back