• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul and Heart?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark___edge

When KH talks about hearts and souls, do they mean the same thing?
Sorry if this is a stupid question...
Hearts and souls are two different things right? In KH context.

A

Audo

No. A heart and soul are completely different. As far as we know, three things make up a person Heart, Soul and Body. When the Soul leaves the body life gives away to death. But when a Heart cats off it's body, the soul and body stay together and form a Nobody, while the heart turns into a heartless and such. That's basically it.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Nope. Heart and soul are two completely different things. Without a heart, a nobody and heartless are formed. Without a soul, the body and heart die. Obviously death also applies if you have no body.

O

Oberon

In KH context, yes. MUCH different terms.

Though, no one even knows if souls will even be a part of KH. =\

A

Audo

Nope. Heart and soul are two completely different things. Without a heart, a nobody and heartless are formed. Without a soul, the body and heart die. Obviously death also applies if you have no body.
May i remind you that Xehanort had no body and he was well alive.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com

Are you talking about when he turned into a heartless? Cuz usually when people get turned into a heartless they lose their sense of self. But because Xehanort willingly gave his heart to the darkness, he got to retain his sense of self. Same with Sora. I wouldnt say he was totally alive but he had 1) a mind and 2) a goal. But for some reason, he retained the shape of a human instead of a heartless...... dont know why tho..... lol sry for rambling.

KershaFangs

Are you talking about when he turned into a heartless? Cuz usually when people get turned into a heartless they lose their sense of self. But because Xehanort willingly gave his heart to the darkness, he got to retain his sense of self. Same with Sora. I wouldnt say he was totally alive but he had 1) a mind and 2) a goal. But for some reason, he retained the shape of a human instead of a heartless...... dont know why tho..... lol sry for rambling.

He retained a human form because the Darkness in his heart was powerful enough to have a human form. Although why he didn't have that human body at the beginning of KH1 when he went to speak with Sora, I have a theory on it, but I don't know if it's true...

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
they are different but i dont really understand what happens to the soul after the person becomes a heartless there are theories of dis-souls which might be possible.

The Luna Divider

To keep it simple and clean the soul is that what keeps your nobody alive.

Nobody Master

So... in KH terms, is the soul the person inside you, or is it your heart? Or mabye even both???

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

That's because he's a Heartless. >.>

He retained a human form because the Darkness in his heart was powerful enough to have a human form. Although why he didn't have that human body at the beginning of KH1 when he went to speak with Sora, I have a theory on it, but I don't know if it's true...

As far as we know, he didn't retain a human form. We never saw him in his Heartless form, because he was wearing a cloak. He was only able to attain a human form once he stole Riku's body.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I

I thought he was just in that cloak because whenever somebody slips into darkness they get a claok somehow,like Mickey and Riku.

Also, he might have just been trying to look mysterious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back