• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's mom is Skuld? ( Vague Hypothesis and possible spoilers.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
This is just a random partial hypothesis I thought up while replying to Alpha Baymax's recent "Time Capsule" thread. Many people assume Xehanort's parents are Skuld and Ephemer, which is still a large possibility btw, but what about the possibility of Sora's mom actually being Skuld? Bear with me, as this is some very vague insight, and there isn't a whole lot to possibly back up this hypothesis. The primary and only connection I could think of is the weird connection between Xion and Sora, with Xion assuming Sora's form at the end of 358/2 days. I just always found it strange that Xion had black hair instead of red hair like Kairi, even though she's supposed to be Sora's memories of Kairi. So when I replied to Alpha Baymax, this weird thought just popped into my head; what if Xion is basically what Sora could've looked like as a girl, and this was in part due to Skuld's black hair in genetics? XD Course one of the main things that goes against this is Sora and Xion have blue eyes, which are recessive against brown eyes, which Skuld has. ( I've witnessed this first hand with my mom having brown eyes and my dad having blue, and all three of us, me and my siblings, were born with brown eyes. Though apparently I first had blue eyes when I was born, but thash besides the case. XD)

So whatchu guys think? Want to add on stuff or just shoot down this shadow of a hypothesis too? XD

Muke

whatever
Awards
I… don't see how this is supposed to be possible? I guess it'd make sense if Baymax' theory proves to be true, but… to put it in MoM's words:
Nah, not possible. It's also like you said yourself, there's no real connection.

I just always found it strange that Xion had black hair instead of red hair like Kairi, even though she's supposed to be Sora's memories of Kairi. [...] what if Xion is basically what Sora could've looked like as a girl, and this was in part due to Skuld's black hair in genetics? XD Course one of the main things that goes against this is Sora and Xion have blue eyes, which are recessive against brown eyes, which Skuld has.
Meh, I don't think the hair color is important at all. After all, her hair is also mirrored and not the same way as Kairi's. She's not supposed to be a Kairi-look-alike. Besides, Skuld seems to have dark-blue hair, not black hair. And I hiiighly doubt she's supposed to show what Sora would've looked like as a girl?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I've really missed theories like this. (though to be fair, this is far more plausible than Aerith being Princess of Heart).

I'm honestly not really expecting any family ties to Sora in KH3 (maybe Xehanort), but honestly, if Skuld was his mom, this raises more questions. Why didn't she go out, looking for her son in KH1->KH2? It's obvious Sora's best friend, Riku, didn't forget about him, so surely his mom would have remembered him during his absence (altho higher beings like Xemnas and Mickey didn't forget about him, either). And wouldn't this actually ruin what the series has established with Sora being just your average joe who came into this by accident? Wouldn't having a mom from the Keyblade War era who is a wielder actually undermine him being so "ordinary"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back