• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Max Stats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

key of destiny

What are Sora's Max Stats (in Defense, AP, Strength, Magic, etc.), and is it possible to get them by just leveling up to level 99 or do you need stat boosts (Defense Up, AP Up, Power UP, Magic UP, etc.)? Also, this thread can also be used as an "I have max stats" thread, so please feel free to say so.:thumbup:

UnseenPenguin

umm, it depends on what stuff you chose at the beginning, but yes, once you are 99 you can't gain more points for EXP or leveling, the only way is through up's.

Also i think i'v got max for + Magic + def

n00bfac3

Website
www.myspace.com
You can raise your stats even if you're level 99. Im working on raising his stats latlely. So far I got strength around 80 and defense at around 70. I cant remember what magic is. AP is like 120 something so far.

Chupacabra

I dunno whats the maximum but you can still use these Defense Boost etc.. my strength is 86 and defense 79 but I think it's pretty boring if you blow down every heartless in one hit..

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
I'm maxing my stats in KH2:FM and at the moment I have 128 Str, 75 Mag and 150 Def. It's pretty easy to raise defense here, because you gain Def boost for defeating Xigbar (one of the easiest Organization fights).

Eternamente926

I believe the max's are 250 for each stat, but don't quote me... I read that on these forums somewhere a while back, but I don't have a link lol

ZTARY

Mine are
Attack 65
Magic 61
Defense 72
AP 138
and im lvl 99
On proud mode

ryukyu nova

ok guys here's what u do, u can synthesize power boosts and magic boosts and all the other stuff, but just spamming those will lose effect after a while, i got my strength as high as 166
my magic is at around 140
and i didnt really care for the others lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back