• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Sora's masculinity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

R0XAS

Awards
haha .. poor sora. getting molested by a disney skeleton.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Awards
i always knew that skeloton was gay my poor sora is getting molested look at his horrified face i cry for sora T_T ;_;

Zeal

Awards
Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
it is not gay when two guys dance, OMG! It is dancing. It would only maybe a little gayish if they would like dancing with guys more than with girls. Even if a guy kisses another guy (because he has to for whatever stupid reason) and doesn't like it, it is not gay.

Sora's star

Awards
That's only he co-op move ,,Recital"(I think it was Recital).In the game ,,The Nightmare Before Christams"Jack had a move like that.(BUt strange... I just finished Hollowen Town and I didn't make that move.

CidHighwind

Awards
so IH ur saying u like gay guys jk
its odd sora does have alot of comprimising positons hmmm
i took danse class (i was the only guy hehe sooooo sweeeet there was all kinds of gigling and touching) *sigh* those were the days

chasingdusk

Awards
I find that pic strangely amusing. A living being dancing with the dead..........BWHAA HA HA HA! That's a knee slapper all right. >_>

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Keyblade Master
  • News Hound
  • Retired Staff
It's a co-op move. He's preparing to launch Jack in to the air so that he can unleash a bunch of ghosts onto the heartless.

Dark Riku

Awards
Tisk tisk, Jack's going around raping young children =P. I'm sure it's just a combo move...a very..disturbing combo move. I'd try my best to avoid doing that =P.