• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Keyblade, Mickey's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah we do Riku went there in CoM if u played Com you should know that. also Mickey meets up in Twilight Town with Sora if u have watched the trailers.

sora_123

i agree, i think that bhk, its is own person, because if he wasn't than eveyone in twilightown will be someone's shell, but than again, i don't know about this, but i think ansem, in kh, called sora a mere shell, so in any case sora, and bhk are both shells, of whom, i still yet to find out.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
Master T said:
Aww, crap. My memory fails me again!

Still, they didn't say that they felt like this place was familiar to them, did they?
thats becuz its in JAPANESE we dnt know wat the heck there saying

nastassja12

Wait a minute, that doesn't make any sense. The ending to KH Chain of memories showed Riku and Mickey in a black robe just like that group full of people in the same robes. Now I am just a newbie to this forum, but does it mean Riku and Mickey are in the group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back