• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Hidden Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

Do you think that Sora grew up in TT and was sent to Destiny Islands at a very young age?

Also do you think that the memory thing that Namine put him in will restore ALL his memories even the ones from when he was young in TT?

Expanding EVEN FURTHER (if the first 2 are true) on this concept, maybe Sora was somehow split into 2 parts, the one side traveling to DI and the other staying on TT?

K sorry it is late.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Can't be traverse town they meant twilight town in this theory.

anyone but me

well.. thats arguable.. he grew up on destiny islands, but not that particular island.. he didn't live where you play in the game, but either way, he didn't live in TT.. he might've, but it is too farfetched.. square likes to play farfetched, but i think that is little overboard.

sillypieman

Guys he could have grew up there but was just sent there at a very young age. I was born in a hospital, is that where I grew up? No.

Oathshadow

No one I know of remembers the hospital room they wre born in. I doubt he could remember if he was transferred THAT young. But in theory you're right. He COULD have been born in Twilight Town. He COULD have been born in that mansion he feels is so familiar. But I don't think he should remember it, unless he was stripped of his heart for a time when he was say. . . three years old. . . and he wound up getting his body back again in Destiny Islands. Then BHK could have been born from either one of the splits.
I personally don't care. I just want the game to come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back