• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's Guardian

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave06

Hey this was just a thought from seeing all the previews of KH2 and looking at the scans, but do you think it is possible that Sora and BHK are brothers?
Explanations:
- In the preview of KH2 BHK is seen defending Sora from Axel
- In ASAS and DD BHK is seen looking at Riku asking "Where is Sora?" as if he would fight to get to him.
- BHK wears a black robe in DD, and in the end of it two robed men are conversating when one says "you look just like him", one could have been BHK
- Lets face it they look alike in the face and are both keyblade wielders
- on the island there were kids we never got a chance to see.
But you never know this is just a thought.

Ok, lay on your opinions and comments. I post this as a dedicated KH fanatic and a hopeful dreamer.

KH2 so close.... yet so far away..... Tetsuya, you're killin us!!! >.< !!!
lol

karthikg

ok u pretty much sed that bhk likes sora.. we kinda knew that..
but still i dont get where u come in with the whole brothers thing..
what a waste of time

Dave06

Hmmm... yeah that is a good point as well, I never thought of it in that way, thanks. still have my theories

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Someone tjink exactly like me... I think BHK and Sora are brother amybe they are twin. I say it a thounsand of time...

Dave06 u think in the same way of my.. all that words from DD and ASAS make me think they're brother or twin they look alike, both are official weilder keyblade, that words in ASAS & DD support my theory... Just onething or 2 can confirm my theory.

1- E3 - Maybe SE talk about it
2- The demo with dialogue in english and voice over
3- And last one the game of course...

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Everyone looks alike in that game.

Take Kairi's face and put it on Riku's body. I dare you.

I have no clue how those quotes have lead you to believe that he is Sora's brother. I've asked my homeroom teacher where the waste basket is. That does not make it my brother.

I would also defend my neighbor if a pack of wild dogs were after them. However, I am not related to him.

Wouldn't Sora have said something about a brother? "I've got to go get back to Ronnie." Hm? His mother also only called him for dinner, no one else. Unless of course she is starving her other son.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
Lisafer said:
Everyone looks alike in that game.

Take Kairi's face and put it on Riku's body. I dare you.

I have no clue how those quotes have lead you to believe that he is Sora's brother. I've asked my homeroom teacher where the waste basket is. That does not make it my brother.

I would also defend my neighbor if a pack of wild dogs were after them. However, I am not related to him.

Wouldn't Sora have said something about a brother? "I've got to go get back to Ronnie." Hm? His mother also only called him for dinner, no one else. Unless of course she is starving her other son.

-applauds- THANK YOU!

dark_palladin

I don't think they are brothers for one reason alone: too many times have movies and games used that long-lost relative card to explain the connection between characters. And so far KH has been pretty original so I don't think they would do something like this.

E

Eternal Wanderer

First of all, Angelheart15, it would take some significant power to wield 1 keyblade, let alone 2!?!?! A shell could not wield 2 keyblades, so BHK is not a shell of Sora, and i agree with dark_palladin, they're trying to keep the game fresh and original, saying they are distantly related would be an old and boring solution to a big question: what part does the BHK play.

RikutheDarkKnight

Website
I remember seeing some picture where it showed BHK on some island that looks something like Destiny Islands. It could be Sora and BHK could be cousins of some sort....So it could be possible that when Kairi met BHK, she gave him a charm as well...But that's just my theory...And he probably protects Sora because he wants to take care of him personally....Or I could just be crazy....Yeah...

sora92120

Dave06 said:
Hey this was just a thought from seeing all the previews of KH2 and looking at the scans, but do you think it is possible that Sora and BHK are brothers?
Explanations:
- In the preview of KH2 BHK is seen defending Sora from Axel
- In ASAS and DD BHK is seen looking at Riku asking "Where is Sora?" as if he would fight to get to him.
- BHK wears a black robe in DD, and in the end of it two robed men are conversating when one says "you look just like him", one could have been BHK
- Lets face it they look alike in the face and are both keyblade wielders
- on the island there were kids we never got a chance to see.
But you never know this is just a thought.

Ok, lay on your opinions and comments. I post this as a dedicated KH fanatic and a hopeful dreamer.

KH2 so close.... yet so far away..... Tetsuya, you're killin us!!! >.< !!!
lol

i think that if they were brothers than we would see him on destiny islands somewhere. why would sora just leave him alone.

~Aros1588

...brother of Sora's father? Wouldn't that make the kid Sora's uncle?? That doesn't make sense whatsoever.

Kerobaroes: You claim BHK is Sora, but you give no proof. Therefore, your theory is useless. If you want others to believe you, give an valid explanation as to why you've come to that conclusion, don't just say "He's Sora"

Back on topic, I don't think the two of them are related in any way--you would've heard something in KH1 if they were, unless BHK was Sora's brother twice removed and banished from the family for reasons unknown. I just think they're two separate people whos paths cross because of the Keyblades they wield and destiny...or something like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back