• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's english voice actor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
finding_twilight said:
As I was playing COM memories, I thought Sora sounded the same. (It was kinda hard considering all we really hear is him going uhhhh!) I know that sounds lame, but I get the feeling that he'll be able to pull this off.

they took the little voice bits of sora's from kingdom hearts 1. It's nothing new. YOu can tell by using a fire card.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Okay idiot. Thats not Sora's VA. Thats a different person. Takeshi's voice sounds nothing like that. Its much deeper.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Okay Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child, if Sora's voice sounds NOTHING like that, then how come it IS his voice. Don't go calling people idiots just because you think you know everything. Go to the link below, and just look at the roles. If you actually READ what is says, you will see that Takeshi IS played by Haley Joel Osment. Try finding some proof before you go calling people idiots!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0487183/

Last edited:

Soda

finding_twilight said:
Okay Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child, if Sora's voice sounds NOTHING like that, then how come it IS his voice. Don't go calling people idiots just because you think you know everything. Go to the link below, and just look at the roles. If you actually READ what is says, you will see that Takeshi IS played by Haley Joel Osment. Try finding some proof before you go calling people idiots!

thanx 4 backing me up

Yamijim1

By the way on that link posted last page you can also find the complete KH2 american cast lst (Dakota fanning is lilo...)

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
finding_twilight said:

Let me put this into simplier words n00b. The guy who sounds like a digimon reject ISN'T Sora's VA. Shut up. You lose.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child said:
Let me put this into simplier words n00b. The guy who sounds like a digimon reject ISN'T Sora's VA. Shut up. You lose.

K, I never said taht It was Sora's VA, I just said it SOUNDED like it. It's an opinion, not a written in stone statement. And I'm sorry, but n00b? I could care less about your gay little insult. I see people calling each other n00b on this site and it makes me laugh at how nerdy people sound when they say it. Come on, n00b n00b n00b n00b, that really hurts, let me tell you. And, "shut up, you lose." First of all, how can I lose when I wasn't even fighting? I wasn't fighting with you, just backing up Soda, so back off. I shared my opinion, you freak out. Get over it.

asiarules

Bronze Member
Wow i never seen you like this finding twilight.Ohwell dude that would be kool if it was Sora's voice.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
asiarules said:
Wow i never seen you like this finding twilight.Ohwell dude that would be kool if it was Sora's voice.

I'm rather tired, and i have school tomorrow which I'm totally bummed out about, so that's probably why I'm acting like this. Plus its kinda fun to talk to people like that. :) Haley is gonna be back, we've just been talking about how he sounds like other people, etc.

Phoneix

Just so everybody knows, that's not Haley Joel Osment.

IGPX had two series. A 5 part mini-series (aired on Toonami back in 2003) and a TV series (currently airing on Toonami). The sound clip linked in this thread is from the mini-series which had Joshua Seth voicing Takeshi Noah (and yes Seth also voiced Tai from Digimon). So, no that's not Haley Joel Osment your hearing. If you want to hear him, watch the IGPX series on Toonami or find a sound clip of Takeshi Jin.

Mini-series: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=2979

TV series:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=5862

Last edited:

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
finding_twilight said:
K, I never said taht It was Sora's VA, I just said it SOUNDED like it. It's an opinion, not a written in stone statement. And I'm sorry, but n00b? I could care less about your gay little insult. I see people calling each other n00b on this site and it makes me laugh at how nerdy people sound when they say it. Come on, n00b n00b n00b n00b, that really hurts, let me tell you. And, "shut up, you lose." First of all, how can I lose when I wasn't even fighting? I wasn't fighting with you, just backing up Soda, so back off. I shared my opinion, you freak out. Get over it.

Dude, shut up please and take a chill pill. Your destroying the mood in this topic and try to Ignore Shady since all he's doing is trying to antagonize you.

Also Sora's voice sounds a little cool. Kinda sounds like Tai from Digimon. If Sora sounds like this David Gallagher's voice gonna sound heck of deeper then the last game.

Last edited:

dejah

:|
no it is not haley...

haley's voice is just different..

it's just one of the anime dubber's voice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back