• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sora's Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kulav123

My first fanfic as a test. Please give any comment you wish. This takes place when Sora, Riku, and, Kairi are 7. This all there is.

" Quess what?", Sora shouted to his two friends Riku and Kairi.
"What?", Said Riku, thinking he would have to get rid of the word in 10 seconds.
"I had the weirdest dream last night."
"What happened?", Kairi asked.
" Well, we were all a lot older. It started off with this big black thing. Then I went to this weird town, wear a lot of little black things attacked me. Then I found Kairi in a castle and fought you, Riku. Then I went to another weird castle where I found a girl that looks like Kairi but blond. Then I went to another weird town where white things attacked me. Finally, you and Kairi were fighting. Then we all went home.."
"Wow, that's worse than the one with the anchovies, the goats, and cupid.", said Kairi.
"Yeah, good thing it will never happen, huh?"
"Yeah."

You know the rest.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
kulav123 said:
My first fanfic as a test. Please give any comment you wish. This takes place when Sora, Riku, and, Kairi are 7. This all there is.

" Quess what?", Sora shouted to his two friends Riku and Kairi.
"What?", Said Riku, thinking he would have to get rid of the word in 10 seconds.
"I had the weirdest dream last night."
"What happened?", Kairi asked.
" Well, we were all a lot older. It started off with this big black thing. Then I went to this weird town, wear a lot of little black things attacked me. Then I found Kairi in a castle and fought you, Riku. Then I went to another weird castle where I found a girl that looks like Kairi but blond. Then I went to another weird town where white things attacked me. Finally, you and Kairi were fighting. Then we all went home.."
"Wow, that's worse than the one with the anchovies, the goats, and cupid.", said Kairi.
"Yeah, good thing it will never happen, huh?"
"Yeah."

You know the rest.
You spellt guess with a Q?:blink:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Your chapter or fic or whatever it was was... Way too short. It scared me.

Your grammar and spelling need a lot of work, and my only reaction this was, "Oh."

._.

So, yeah. o.o; Improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back