• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora's clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shortstuff45252

in a place between heaven and earth where only hea
i just noticed, in one of the trailers, sora is wearing his clothes from kh1 while hes talking to that wizard guy. maybe we start off the game in our old clothes, and then we meet someone that shows us the good in twilight, and gives us the new clothes as a sign of our new knowlegde.

anyway, just a theory, probably totaly off, but its worth a try.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
How could it be a flashback, we never saw Sora with Yensid in both of the previous games. If you did play CoM you saw that it ended with Sora being put in a long sleep in his old clothes, and I don´t think someone just changed his clothes while he was sleeping. I think you go to Yensid early in the game, and you get the new clothes.

Little_Red

betch.
I read something about that on a KH2 site. Sora meets Namine in some castle and like steps on this platform and his clothes change or something like that. It was not a fanfic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back