• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's age and if he was locked away!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
He's aged 1 year. In KH he was 14, now he's 15. He wasn't locked away per say. He was sleeping in a flower pod thing so that Namine could rearange his memory to the way it was. I'm too lazy to give the rest of the details. Did you play CoM?

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i havent seen a pic of riku in KH2 so i wouldnt know, but yeah its a year difference between games, although i dont see how kairi could have such a big growth spurt and grow that much hair within a year...

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
YOU FOOLS.
sora wa sput in the pod by namine! a pod so that he could remember what had happened before the events in castle oblivion...cause in castle oblivion, "to gain is to lose and to lose is to gain" and vice versa. find it out yourselves.
and yes, sora does age. DON'T you see the difference???

keyblademaster16

sora ages one year so dose riku and kiari so if iam corect

sora is now 15
riku is (although he dosnt look like it) 16
kairi (who has matured if you no wat i mean) 15

onyxrhapsody87

To answer your question, yes... Sora has aged while being inside the flower pod...
Sora and Kairi both look more in proportion... Sora's feet don't seem as big (though still big) Kairi... well ask almost any fan boy on this site... You'll pretty much feel like a pedophile looking at her... and Riku looks like he's 17 or 18...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back