• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sora or Riku

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero100

hey tell me who's better Sora or Riku myself i like Riku better im he way cooler

keyblade_creator

Dude,no one bothered answering.
But i like Riku better.He could kick Sora's ass any day of the week.

C

cam ron 77

Ionno, Sora and Riku are almost even.

With all the muscle and smarts Riku has, I'd think he'd win.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
In KH1, Sora was to me the best.
In KH2, Sora is still way better.
But in CoM, Riku was better due to the fact that the Org. was totally messing up Sora's brain cells and basically stole all of his abilities and turned them into memory cards. At least, Riku still had control over his brain. Sora, on the other hand, was on the verge to madness.

UnKept_PrOMisEs

King Sora_Strife said:
But in CoM, Riku was better due to the fact that the Org. was totally messing up Sora's brain cells and basically stole all of his abilities and turned them into memory cards. At least, Riku still had control over his brain. Sora, on the other hand, was on the verge to madness.

Couldn't say it better myself. lol
but Sora is still my favorite!

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
i say Riku cuz his moves are much better in Com. but when u get to kh2 sora will win cuz of the forms just to let u guys kno

tdude_6

King Sora_Strife said:

Amen to that. Sora has My vote because he has such a strong personality. In looks Riku all the way cause the the long hair that is sweet.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
I like sora alot but in the first one he kinda got on some of my nerves while riku is just strait out cool. Also in com Playing as riku was so much more fun because you didnt have to "help anybody", & be a good guy. You just went strait to the boss & ripped their head off. It was also more fun because of what...................dark mode i mean with that bosses died in instances if you knew how to use it. Now dont get me wrong sora was pretty cool in that game killing the main guy..............again & killing more org. members then riku, even though he killed the powerhouse brute force guy. But when sora was resting riku was still fighting & then went on to beat the main boss of kingdom hearts. Now thats pretty awsome in my book. Now in kh2 sora got some steroids to make him cooler ((god knows he needed it)) & is much cooler from kh & CoM but then we look at riku they gave him better cloths ((his original cloths are not my favorite clothes)) & he even get an org. outfit which looks badass on this badass called riku.

Ohh & before i begin the actual fight porportian Dark-Keyblade of coure sora always beat him, hello this is a call from reality, it would not make sence if sora lost & woud be anti-climatic ,even though its what should have happened. Like if sora lost the final battle , ohh okay sora just died well thats te whole series down the drain. Also have you ever noticed that,off the island sora has NEVER fought riku one-on-one like a man when riku wasnt possesed or somthing. Yeah because in a game with disney in it people can't get murdered.

Now onto the fight riku is obiously phisicly stronger because he always beat sora on the island. The other kids on the island didnt say ohhh sora youre the strongest kid on the island they said that about riku, plus he beat lexeus the power house of the org so he is obiously stronger. Then it comes down to abbility............but heres the catch in a one-on-one fight no donald or goofy so no fusion, but since riku had no campanions to begin with he still has all his abilities like dark mode & dark aura. I mean common sora dosnt even have trinity limit because that takes up all of the partys mp. Conclusion= Sora is screwed in a one-on-one fight against riku in abilities. Now in smarts i dont know who would win so i guess it would probably be a tie between the two there.

What we have learned=
Sora is not as cool as riku in kh or Com but he gets equal to riku in kh2.
Sora only beat riku because otherwise it wouldnt make sence.
Ansem was controlling rikus actions & is another part of why he always lost.
Whithout his companions in one-oneone fight with the real riku sora would get owned.

Thats all i gotta say.

K

Kairi_MAX

MASTER-SEPHIROTH said:
I like sora alot but in the first one he kinda got on some of my nerves while riku is just strait out cool. Also in com Playing as riku was so much more fun because you didnt have to "help anybody", & be a good guy. You just went strait to the boss & ripped their head off. It was also more fun because of what...................dark mode i mean with that bosses died in instances if you knew how to use it. Now dont get me wrong sora was pretty cool in that game killing the main guy..............again & killing more org. members then riku, even though he killed the powerhouse brute force guy. But when sora was resting riku was still fighting & then went on to beat the main boss of kingdom hearts. Now thats pretty awsome in my book. Now in kh2 sora got some steroids to make him cooler ((god knows he needed it)) & is much cooler from kh & CoM but then we look at riku they gave him better cloths ((his original cloths are not my favorite clothes)) & he even get an org. outfit which looks badass on this badass called riku.

Ohh & before i begin the actual fight porportian Dark-Keyblade of coure sora always beat him, hello this is a call from reality, it would not make sence if sora lost & woud be anti-climatic ,even though its what should have happened. Like if sora lost the final battle , ohh okay sora just died well thats te whole series down the drain. Also have you ever noticed that,off the island sora has NEVER fought riku one-on-one like a man when riku wasnt possesed or somthing. Yeah because in a game with disney in it people can't get murdered.

Now onto the fight riku is obiously phisicly stronger because he always beat sora on the island. The other kids on the island didnt say ohhh sora youre the strongest kid on the island they said that about riku, plus he beat lexeus the power house of the org so he is obiously stronger. Then it comes down to abbility............but heres the catch in a one-on-one fight no donald or goofy so no fusion, but since riku had no campanions to begin with he still has all his abilities like dark mode & dark aura. I mean common sora dosnt even have trinity limit because that takes up all of the partys mp. Conclusion= Sora is screwed in a one-on-one fight against riku in abilities. Now in smarts i dont know who would win so i guess it would probably be a tie between the two there.

What we have learned=
Sora is not as cool as riku in kh or Com but he gets equal to riku in kh2.
Sora only beat riku because otherwise it wouldnt make sence.
Ansem was controlling rikus actions & is another part of why he always lost.
Whithout his companions in one-oneone fight with the real riku sora would get owned.

Thats all i gotta say.
are you saying you like riku better or sora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back