• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Vs Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
SORA OWNS ALL.even riku .sora was ment 2 beat riku in the teh games and in the fans brains .....at least some fans

MetalChocobo002

I have to say Sora is the better character because he is just an all around cool guy, I mean dont get me wrong Riku is way cool...Sora is just cooler and stronger plus Riku was a punk in the first one

T

TwilightBlitz7

i think they are both equal because riku controls darkness and sora controls light and in digimon fourth season when light and darkness combined it was just raw so sora and riku are both good

tdude_6

Riku in looks are way better. He has Matured and seems stronger and wiser.

Sora on the other hand has a heart of gold and would never give up on a friend. His determination, Spirit, Strength, Expierience, and overall Personality makes him a very strong Person.

They have both matured and I think that they are both pretty much opposites. They shorta cancel each other out. LOL

fiendnuggets

I like Sora better than Riku. Sora has the intangibles that have been mentioned (strong heart, determination etc.) and they make him stronger than Riku in my opinion. Although they do kick some ass together

hanyou007

Website
www.myspace.com
It really all depends. Riku is a complete and total bada** but sora was stronger than he was. Riku's turn to the darkness too me is just a complete sign of weakness and even in kh hes more focused on redeming himself. Sora is comited to what he must do and because of that, even if Riku is stronger, Sora will always win in the end.

In the end they are both awesome especially after Riku got his act together in CoM. What I just cant stand is all these Riku/Sora pairings on fanfiction!!! Not only is it almost incest with how much they are like brothers but it would never in any alternate universe ever happen.

Especially since Namine came in. She is just awesome.

D

Deleted member 5341

Sora wins, hands down =]
The hero, brave, cool, sweet, got the girl, it's his fate.
Riku's actually cool too, but i onno...Sora's just my hero X3

Cerberiga

Sora easily.

In the beginning, Riku had the upper hand, but Sora easily surpassed Riku along his travels.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
i rekon sora would kill riku to the ground

sora is more agile and more strong with hes key blade

p.s good luck 2 australia in the soccer world cup

fiendnuggets

Please dont double post Sora Blade 16. Use your edit post option if you want to add something to your posts

Sora0-0

I think Sora it's better even thought riku is really cool always i think Sora is better.

gamerboie

Well, Riku is about 10x faster than Sora. Sora would probably have to push Final Form to the max to be able to beat Riku, even then Riku is still able to use dark aura, and dark shield, despite him giving up darkness. PLUS Riku can use both light AND Darkness. Riku was supposed to be the original Keyblade master, but was too tempted by darkness. Even though the Keyblade forsake Riku, he still managed to obtain "Soul Eater" and eventually "Way To The Dawn" equivalent to Oblivion. Riku is just as strong as Sora, and a much better swordsman. Riku has more experience as well, not just being a year older, but also the year while Sora was in recovery. Riku was made much stronger by darkness, and even when he turned back to the light, he was much stronger than Sora, at the end of KH2 Riku still has the advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back