• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora vs riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who do u think would win out of riku and sora (or who do you most prefer)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

ok im fairly new and dont know if a sora vs riku post has ever been done but even if it has have ur say anyway plz give us the character u prefer/think would win and why. even though my rpg file says i like sora i prefer riku becuz he appears stronger than sora and is more confident in what he does than sora. o and plz dont say sora because he has defeated riku before give your honest opinion :D

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well considering the fact that SORA BEAT HIS ASS DOWN 3 TIMES IN KH1, AND 4 TIMES IN KH:COM, I'M PRETTY DAMN SURE THAT SORA IS STRONGER >_>

skilled keyblada

Themuffinman said:
Well considering the fact that SORA BEAT HIS ASS DOWN 3 TIMES IN KH1, AND 4 TIMES IN KH:COM, I'M PRETTY DAMN SURE THAT SORA IS STRONGER >_>
WELL WELL IF IT ISNT THE MUFFIN MAN IM SURE U HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WTH KH2RESEARCHER SINCE IM IN HIS NEW CLAN IM SURE ILL HAVE SOMETHIN TO DO WITH U ASWELL . U WANNA KNOW HOW I KNOW THIS
KH2RESEARCHER TOLD ME U MADE HIM HIS GRAPHICS

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well,well,well..... if it isn't.....some guy......that I don't know.........

Yeah, I know KH2R, I made him a couple animations and he informs me if he see's anyone stealin mah animations without mah permission....

Sooooo......yea.........

Midnightdragon

I'm not sure who would win because all the times that Sora faced Riku we controlled Sora's actions. It wasn't really Sora vs. Riku.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh come on people! Sora beat Riku's ass into the ground 7 times, yet you people are still indecisive!?

Even Riku himself admits that Sora is stronger!

At the end of R/R, Riku says to Ansem "I used all the power you had to give, yet i still lost to Sora, I'm not impressed"

Come on people!

JakeBlade

I think sora's better. Considering HE has the keyblade and Muffinman is right about beating him in COM.

louis

when i played as riku in KH com i was destroying enimies way easier then i was with sora so thats why i think riku is stronger

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
That because Riku mode gives you the ability to gain strength

If Sora mode did, they would be equal

Riku mode, you could add points that made Riku stronger, plus RIku had a thing called dark mode, that practically doubled the damage he did3

Sora mode gave you more things to attack with, and gave your sleights, that's it.

The only reason Riku seemed stronger, was because he had those 2 variables, whilst Sora did not.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No you couldn't reject, you gained CP whihc gave you the ability to have more attack cards, and you could get sleights

Riku you could actually give stat boosts

Yet, even with this lack of statistical boosts, or a Dark Mode, Sora was still able to beat Riku's ass down 4 times >_>

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
i think its kinda even... we only beat riku in the games cause we had no choice...couldnt progress in the game if we lost....if it was a real life battle.. id have 2 say......sora. kh2 version. but in kh id have 2 say riku.. i rest my case

Sora-Keyblade M.

Oooh. Oooh. I like Sora!!! He is the BEST!!! And some pplz say that Riku is ''The True Keyblade Master" But I dont believe it. I think-i meant I KNOW Sora is the TRUE and FIRST KEYBLADE MASTER. AND THERE IS NOTHING RIKU CAN DO ABOUT IT SO AH-HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back