• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. Riku *could be spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Why does Riku give in to the darkness?

• He wanted to have a stronger heart than Sora's.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • He wanted to save Kairi.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • He was jelous of Sora.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • All of above.

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartofRiku

Re: Sora vs. Riku (Ansem)

Basically just keep trying and you will eventually defeat him. Level up and get stronger. Keep track of what works against Riku and you should be fine. Some people's strategies may or may not work for you. Just don't give up.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour

I believe Riku gave into the darkness as he thought of it as the only way that he could obtain power, with which he could both save Kairi and be superior to Sora (or so he believed).

Levelling up would be my best advice, also.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!

have olympia metal chocobo will just reduce mp. have ars arcanum be lv 29- 35 I beat the whole game. you can reflect his discs and dodge roll away from his rushes. then use ars arcanum

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

You could always just download the vid from KH-vids.net if you like it that much. ._.

I guess you've gotten the help you needed so I won't post my strategy (Don't ask for it either, it takes too long to type)

Oh and Riku gave into the dark cuz..it was kwel (I don't have to put a logical answer you know =P)

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

Since your comp is acting up I'll give you the youtube link instead it should be easier than using filefront http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aap94PhMhRU (It's from Final Mix but it's in English so it's basically the same just with Japanese subtitles).

Well go ahead and type it. Lol. It shouldn't take long. Can someone tell me when I'm supposed to face Hades?
NU! If you mean the the Hades tournament then you should fight him when you get to the 10th seed; but i don't remember when you get the Hades cup/tournament. sorry

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards

he was jealous of sora he says that in the end of kh2

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards

:laugh: i never thought about that

ShadowRoxas1907

On Destiny Islands getting ready to go to another

Yeah, remember in KH1 Sora and Riku met in Traverse Town then Riku disapeared. Then later on he watched Sora, Donald, and Goofy inside Cid's House. Then malificient came and brainwashed Riku with lies. Thats when he thought Sora would rather hang out with them instead of helping Kairi.

krazyaznsyco

when you say give in the the dark, do you mean when he gave in to the dark when he went into the darkness on that little island that night or when he used it for whatever reason he had because there is a difference. when he gave in at the island, wasnt it because he wanted to travel to other worlds. than later, he ws sort of jealous of sora (i guess) because he felt replaced.

anyways, riku wanted to go to other worlds. that was the first reason he gave in. right? so, just be careful of riku ansem. be at least level 55-65. that should do some good. stock up on potions or hi-potions. hit him very early when he does that twirl spin hit thingy.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY

And another reason Riku started getting mad at Sora was because he thought Sora didn't care for Kairi anymore either, which was very wrong. Sora thought of Kairi so much that he had a vision of her talking to her grandmother.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!

Since your comp is acting up I'll give you the youtube link instead it should be easier than using filefront http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aap94PhMhRU (It's from Final Mix but it's in English so it's basically the same just with Japanese subtitles).

NU! If you mean the the Hades tournament then you should fight him when you get to the 10th seed; but i don't remember when you get the Hades cup/tournament. sorry

after hollow bastion 2nd time after beating behemoth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back