• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora vs. King Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soras Shell

LoyalSubject said:
well all toys have a weakness its called mr. flamethrower lol but then again there would be a lot of them....hopefully mcdonalds wont release their huge army that i saw in the back by the storage any time soon lol jk:D
oh yeah! How could i forget Mr. Flamethrower? He's my best friend! that army might be a problem though...

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
LoyalSubject said:
well all toys have a weakness its called mr. flamethrower lol but then again there would be a lot of them....hopefully mcdonalds wont release their huge army that i saw in the back by the storage any time soon lol jk:D

i think mickey would be able to defeat sora without his army of mcdonalds toys though

That's it! McDonalds is planning to take over the world! Everyone in America has at least 1 McDonalds toy! They just flip the switch and BOOM! The world superpower is gone. Not to mention that McDonalds has billions of dollars for their evil gains!

black acid

Heros need Villains
this is a very interseting thread considering the opponents.

I think I should be responseable for verifying the skills

sora:15-year old brave hearted key-blade master.moderate sword skillz.powerful mastery over magic.advanced tag-team attacks.fusion between friends.suposable locked powers within an shell that Ironicly looks like him,but when fused becomes a full charged badass.

now for micky mouse

king mickey:a small mouse that rules over his own kingdom.from many battles for his kingdom and even afterwords,he seems EXTREMLY masterful of the key-blade.unknown on wether or not he uses magic.(problaby doesnt).after meeting a young selfish boy (riku) he seems to grow a new strength along side with him.because of solo experiance he seem to have a powerful knowedge of battle area's and what eaxtly what to do when under a danger.

so far it's just gimmiks VS. experiance. I've desided not to vote yet since I still need time to debate for my self whom I choose. please use this post as a guild for whom you belive shall win

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
splatt said:
That's it! McDonalds is planning to take over the world! Everyone in America has at least 1 McDonalds toy! They just flip the switch and BOOM! The world superpower is gone. Not to mention that McDonalds has billions of dollars for their evil gains!

quick everyone burn ur mcdonalds toys! itll be like war of the worlds o_O so thats y those people suied mcdonalds not because they were gainin weight from their food but because they secretly know that mcdonalds wants to take over the world usin their toys. thats y the commercials brainwash my sisters into think the toys r cool i should have known!

.........anyway its still just an opinion splatt but based on the pol most people think mickey would win so far but its very close

Soras Shell

LoyalSubject said:
quick everyone burn ur mcdonalds toys! itll be like war of the worlds o_O so thats y those people suied mcdonalds not because they were gainin weight from their food but because they secretly know that mcdonalds wants to take over the world usin their toys. thats y the commercials brainwash my sisters into think the toys r cool i should have known!

.........anyway its still just an opinion splatt but based on the pol most people think mickey would win so far but its very close
I always burn my toys as soon as i get them, so... i'm protected:D

E

Eclipse

I say mickey, sora may be the good guy. but king mickey is wayyyy more "good guyish" i mean he represents like the king of light. nobody can take down light, even though sora is light too but the king is way too important and pure to lose.

Mickey: *pulls out light saber...smiles nervously when he realizes its not the keyblade*..sorry....*pulls out the keyblade*
Sora: *Pulls out keyblade* I will punish you Yoda...i mean Mickey!
Mickey: Bring it on, Obi-Wan!...i mean Sora.
Sora : *yells a warrior-like battlecry and beats chest*
Mickey: *runs up Sora's arm and jabs the keyblade in sora's mouth* TAKE IT!! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?? MWAHAHA...MWAHAHA...!!!
Sora: *mumbles and groans with keyblade in his mouth*
Mickey: You like that? this is mickey's house! I own you keybutt master!!

The end.

Last edited:

bogus283

Advent Zero said:
in the actual gameplay sora is stronger....just stating facts nothing against mickey.
yeah, but as far as percieved strength in the cut scenes mickey has him beat me thinks.

E

Eclipse

<<<<continues from my last post~~
Mickey: You like that huh?? you like THAT sora!?!?! Don't ever come back to me with your DAMN cheese!! And i never want to see you makin eyes on my Minnie. You HEAR you fat Backstabbing i'm-all-special-keyblade-door-of-the-light-sh*t?!?!
Sora: T_T *mutters with keyblade in mouth* I'm not fat...

Decron

i think sora would kick mickeys butt because sora has alot more skills and is better with the keyblade(that's what i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back