• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora - The One ???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
Anyone remember the movie The One with Jet Li?

Perhaps there are 4 dimensions: present, light, dark, in-between (twilight) and everyone exists in every dimension.

But since they are just a projection everyone is incomplete.

So maybe BHK is Soras projection in Twilight, Sora is Sora in Light, perhaps GEU is Sora in Dark and the fourth Sora is yet to be revealed.

Before you answer with: Oh No! GEU is not Soras Heartless b/c Sora was a shadow when heartless

Let me explain:
Heartless are in the Light dimension, Dark dimension is another world with different rulez, so the Shadow was not the Dark Sora,

Now the theory:
GEU, being the dark Sora found a way to travel between the dimensions (the train perhaps?) to fuse with his other existances in the other dimensions to become The One an almighty godlike being. He might have already fused with the present Sora, noone knows.

And KH2 is about trying to fuse with BHK and Sora

Hah, I love making up theories.

Dark-Sora 50

The One? Of course he's the one, he's the Keyblade Master. And that's a very good film, very enjoyable.

Ahem. From knicking a line from the Matrix, I highly doubt it. We don't even know what KH2 is about.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
umm.........okay...*backs away* OMFG IT TEH NOOB SAUCE!

uh...... the one was a dumb movie and it is just like this thread DUMB

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
im going to have to go with pwn3d to the max on this one. the movie and this thread are equally matched with the same amount of dumbness.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay to make myself sound smart..

okay if GEU is the other sora in another demension, the same with bhk, how come in DD they are all seen together in one seen? therefore this can happen if you base you ideas on DD

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Zeal said:

Perhaps there are 4 dimensions: present, light, dark, in-between (twilight) and everyone exists in every dimension.

So maybe BHK is Soras projection in Twilight, Sora is Sora in Light, perhaps GEU is Sora in Dark and the fourth Sora is yet to be revealed.

Before you answer with: Oh No! GEU is not Soras Heartless b/c Sora was a shadow when heartless

Let me explain:
Heartless are in the Light dimension, Dark dimension is another world with different rulez, so the Shadow was not the Dark Sora,

Now the theory:
GEU, being the dark Sora found a way to travel between the dimensions (the train perhaps?) to fuse with his other existances in the other dimensions to become The One an almighty godlike being. He might have already fused with the present Sora, noone knows.

Dude there is no point in this thread besides the GEU is the BHK!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay how can that be? they are seen in the pic together ,with the others, "lets go together" so GEU can't be BHK

Awards
pwn3d to the max said:
okay how can that be? they are seen in the pic together ,with the others, "lets go together" so GEU can't be BHK

and to add on, do you see a glowing eye on the BHK? and you're going to say, "but in DD the DWU(likely to be BHK's first design) had one of his eyes glow." the thing with that though is it was the light reflecting off his necklace or a heartless's eye going in front of him. so, no.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I think ALL of you misunderstood the theory.
Its okay, read it again.

I only like it IF you are saying that the Dark Sora has already fused with the Present...? Well. Its all good until that part.

The Org Coats represent Twilight and that is what the GEU wears.

I like it though.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
pwn3d to the max said:
okay to make myself sound smart..

okay if GEU is the other sora in another demension, the same with bhk, how come in DD they are all seen together in one seen? therefore this can happen if you base you ideas on DD

if you watched the movie The One you can see that you can be in the same dimension as your other self, actually that was the whole point of The One, the end battle is between Jet Li and himself, so don't post stupid answers if you have no idea what I'm talking about

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Interesting theory. Not likely to happen but...interesting. Oh and by the way, if they were to make a live action version of KH, I think Jet Li would be the right fit to play Sora. In fact, I think he should even be the voice actor for Sora in the games. But Square sadly Square chose Haley instead, which isn't too bad.

sephira808

Zeal said:

Let me explain:

Now the theory:

hav u guyz play the kh:final mix yet??theres an extra boss in final mix, it is the ENIGMATIC MAN or the unkown actually, whom seems 2 share some traits as the GEU.wearing the same cloak but the unknown guy or the ENIGMATIC MAN eye arnt glowing tho.when i 1st encounter with him,i tot dat its gonna be just a peace of cake but instead,it is the hardes boss i ever fought.the hardess boss in kh history.he doesnt wield any keyblade
but a light saber,which is a total star wars ripoff,n not just dat,the way he fight hav a lot of similiaryties 2 star wars.b4 i fight with him,theres a cutscene whereby when the EM guy walk directly thru sora's body or in other word,penetrate thru his body,sora then seems 2 hav a rapid flashback of his memories,u guyz can c it more in khinsider information about the final mix.i was wondering y all the flash back stuff happen,unless ofcourse just like Zeal says,perhaps this EM guy 2 was the fourth dimension of sora(twilight).
i think....
p.s:quite good theory u got there Zeal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back