• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora, the best?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I really think we will be astounded by how powerful Terra, Aqua and Ven are.
I think that's partly what Nomura was going for.

"I showed you the boy who learned to wield the keyblade. Now I want to show you the ones who mastered the keyblade."

I believe TAV will be the most powerful keyblade warriors we've ever seen, and they will bestow their rights to the keyblade upon Sora, Riku and Kairi somehow in the plot.

Sora^Fan

Think of it this way. All the best martial artists had to have had masters to train them in the art of weapons. Of course you'd need to have some raw talent first.

Sora has raw talent, but no master so hes learned pretty much on his own. TAV have masters and most likely have refined talent with the powers of the keyblade. So its without a doubt they are better then Sora. That isnt to say Sora is a bad fighter. When it comes to fighting Sora is very experienced, but still has alot of room to learn and grow.
Which makes me like him even more. Even though he had no training whatsoever he actually manages to save many worlds and defeat powerful enemies. He is in no way the strongest but the talent is there and given time Sora could become very powerful

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Sora i say is probally as strong as TAV. but against someone like Mickey or MX he wouldn't last five minutes.

Who dares to call riku stronger than Sora apprently we need a rematch.

RoxasXven??10

sora has a possibility he is stronger for he has potential
and i think its one of the things needed to become a true keyblade master

BGizzles456

Goofy proclaimed Sora as the Keyblade MASTER in KHI. He is beyond a master in KH2. Final Form Sora would butt fuck anyone 10 years prior to KH.

BGizzles456

The term keyblade master was thrown around pretty loosely KH1 onwards. Besides other people, such as Xemnas, refer to him simply as a keyblade wielder.

Think of it like this. Braig survived a fight with Terra (and I think another one with Ventus). Sora straight annihilated his Nobody form which should be stronger than their complete form.

Z

Zulkir

Think of it like this. Braig survived a fight with Terra (and I think another one with Ventus). Sora straight annihilated his Nobody form which should be stronger than their complete form.

Wow, I was agreeing with the TAV crew until I saw this.

I think you got a point there Jerry.

EDIT: He also apparently Captured MX, but was scared shitless of Xemnas. Although I have a feeling MX is faking it big time, just to get Terra angry.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust

We don't know if Sora could have single-handedly defeated Xigbar, as he had the assistance of Donald and Goofy, even though it doesn't seem like they do shit, their presence and assistance could have been enough.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards

Also remember this: Nobodies our only half as strong as their originals. Like Roxas for example. He was only half as strong as Sora was when they joined back together. Same with Sora.

Besides, I don't think Terra was going in for the kill, just to make him back off and save Master Xehanort. Sora didn't really care and wanted to get to Riku and was pretty pissed at that point. Besides, he also had Donald and Goofy with him.

Plus, Sora hasn't had any real master training or an exam yet. Has Sora ever rid his Keyblade? Sent hurls of Keyblades at his enemies? Done anything that TAV has done? It's obvious to see TAV are stronger than Sora. Don't even get me started on Master Xehanort, Vanitas, Eraqus and KH2 Mickey on that matter (which are all stronger than TAV).

We don't know if Sora could have single-handedly defeated Xigbar, as he had the assistance of Donald and Goofy, even though it doesn't seem like they do shit, their presence and assistance could have been enough.

In gameplay they don't really do stuff, but if we were shown all the fights in movie form or something I'm pretty sure it would show Donald and Goofy being badass like Mickey.

BGizzles456

Please note that Sora was 50% for this fight. That fight took place before Roxas fused back to Sora. Donald and Goofy didn't really contribute shit.

Plus, Sora hasn't had any real master training or an exam yet. Has Sora ever rid his Keyblade? Sent hurls of Keyblades at his enemies? Done anything that TAV has done? It's obvious to see TAV are stronger than Sora. Don't even get me started on Master Xehanort, Vanitas, Eraqus and KH2 Mickey on that matter (which are all stronger than TAV).

That's simply because he hasn't been taught to do so, and it's not like he won't be able to figure out to do any of those. As far as combat goes, Sora > TAV.

Lonbilly

Awards
Please note that Sora was 50% for this fight. That fight took place before Roxas fused back to Sora. Donald and Goofy didn't really contribute shit.

Roxas joined back with Sora at the start of KH2 after the Prologue. >.>

Lonbilly

Awards
Yeah, someone kidnaps your Master and has him chained up and all you want to do is "back them off".

Master Xehanort wasn't there master. Besides, since when would TAV want to kill someone? It's not like Braig was bad, just really obsessed with Keyblades.

BGizzles456

I'm pretty sure Master Xehanort is Terra's master.

Nobodies our only half as strong as their originals. Like Roxas for example. He was only half as strong as Sora was when they joined back together.

Sure Roxas may be 50% of Sora but do you honestly think that works for other Nobodies? If so, then why would they want to turn into a heartless anyway? It's because their heartless brings them great power that hasn't been seen before. That being said...

heartless form > complete form

Now, the scene where the 1000 heartless fight took place in Hallow Bastion, it was clear that the Nobodies were overcoming the Heartless.

Nobody form > Hearless form > Complete form.

Roxas to Sora was different because he was a "special" Nobody.

Lonbilly

Awards
I'm pretty sure Master Xehanort is Terra's master.

Then you obviously have been living under a rock. Master Eraqus is his Master, not MX.

Sure Roxas may be 50% of Sora but do you honestly think that works for other Nobodies? If so, then why would they want to turn into a heartless anyway? It's because their heartless brings them great power that hasn't been seen before. That being said...

You honestly think that they knew that? Besides, I'm pretty sure it works for all Nobodies. Look at Xehanort. When he returns I doubt he's gonna be the same strength as Xemnas/Ansem soD or even weaker. If anything he's going to be much, much stronger.

heartless form > complete form

Because Shadow Sora was clearly stronger than Regular Sora. Yep. besides, everyone except Xehanort had regular Heartless, so if anything they'd actually become weaker unless they were like Xehanort, and none of them were.

Now, the scene where the 1000 heartless fight took place in Hallow Bastion, it was clear that the Nobodies were overcoming the Heartless.

Okay, and...? You forget that nobodies actually think unlike Heartless. Besides, I'm thinking they probably are stronger than the Heartless counterparts, seeing as how all (except Xehanort) just had plain heartless and none like Ansem SoD.

Complete form > Nobody Form > Heartless Form

Fix'd.

BGizzles456

Then you obviously have been living under a rock. Master Eraqus is his Master, not MX.

Give me a link to a video or picture that specifically tells you that Master Eraqus is Terra's Master and not Master Xehanort.

You honestly think that they knew that? Besides, I'm pretty sure it works for all Nobodies. Look at Xehanort. When he returns I doubt he's gonna be the same strength as Xemnas/Ansem soD or even weaker. If anything he's going to be much, much stronger.

Wait, so you honestly think that Xehanort is gonna be stronger is stronger than Ansem SoD and Xemnas? What makes you think Xehanort is gonna come back? Xigbar in 358/2 days explained that when Nobodies are gone, they're gone for good.

Because Shadow Sora was clearly stronger than Regular Sora. Yep. besides, everyone except Xehanort had regular Heartless, so if anything they'd actually become weaker unless they were like Xehanort, and none of them were.

Sora turned into a weak heartless because he had little to none darkness in him, and besides his anti-form is his real heartless which is debatable whether or not he is stronger than Sora him self. If Sora is indeed stronger than his anti-form, it's because he is wielding a keyblade which is the key to the Heartless' weakness.

Okay, and...? You forget that nobodies actually think unlike Heartless. Besides, I'm thinking they probably are stronger than the Heartless counterparts, seeing as how all (except Xehanort) just had plain heartless and none like Ansem SoD.

Indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back