• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Saving the Old Masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
More like, "Why do you think Axel was in KH2?" Because the people higher up than Nomura liked his character, that's why. It's not that the fans loved Axel/Lea, it's that Nomura's bosses and coworkers loved Axel/Lea. Axel was supposed to die after Roxas fought him in the Haunted Mansion in Twilight Town. Axel wasn't supposed to be in KH2.

That seriously sounds like you're just making crap up.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
That seriously sounds like you're just making crap up.

What part? All of it? No, Axel was originally planned to die in the prologue of KH2, but the producers liked Axel's character so much they wanted him to stay alive, so Axel didn't die in the prologue. Axel wasn't supposed to be in KH2, just its prologue.

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.
Have you even played Chain Of Memories?

The whole time Sora was in Castle Oblivion, the only thing that happened to him was what Namine did
to him, the whole rearanging of hid memories. No other affects at all.

I think the only reason Roxas had that affect, was the theroy that ROxas had Ven's heart, and only ven's heart, so that is why it reacted like that.

Exactly. But in CoM, Sora DID NOT have Ven's heart. Now that he does, he could suffer similar effects

Mog

Awards
Exactly. But in CoM, Sora DID NOT have Ven's heart. Now that he does, he could suffer similar effects
I think I get what you are saying.....so in the original CoM(GBA version),SE had not yet thought up of the BBS characters,so in the original CoM there was absolutely no reference made to BBS because it wasn't a game back then.Because no reference to BBS in gba CoM,there was no reference made In Re:CoM either.SE actually had thought of the characters for BBS before the making of Re;Com which was after Kh2,but decided not to change the story.So like I think Roxas did not have Vens heart

Spikeyroxas

Heh heh i can so see another pirates and the carrabean world where Sora must retrieve both Jack and Terra from Davy Jones' Locker :p

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Vanitas fell into Ven's heart (I'm thinking he got absorbed by Ven's heart and ceased to be Vanitas). However because Ventus destroyed the X-Blade, it damaged his heart and thus his heart went to Sora for some healing.

Yeah. I mean, he disappeared off their shared Station pedestal thingo, so it looks like he's pretty much dead.

It seems that just bringing Ven back would somewhat be like Roxas in essence.

Well, Roxas =/= Ven. Roxas is Sora's Nobody, he just happened to have whatever is left of Ven's heart in him.

I dunno if Ven even has a complete heart any more, seeing as he broke the Xblade...

If they bring back Ven, that means that Roxas will look more like Sora and he won't have a heart, and that also creates a problem for Sora, since he'll just be a Heartless again. They shouldn't bring Roxas back, because of that.

Idk, I think Roxas' face is going to be like that forever, since he was born as a Nobody with that face.

Aaaand I wonder if perhaps KH3(?) will bring in a way to earn a heart. I mean, Xemnas wanted to get new hearts from a fake Kingdom Hearts, right? What if Sora ends up going to the real KH (which I am very sure he will do, seeing as he is going to have to bring all the worlds into one realm with KH as the core at some point), and when he's there....... Roxas gets his own heart. Or some other random thing.

Sure, it's pretty contrived, but it could happen! And as for Sora being a Heartless... He was fine all the way up until the end of CoM. I think the real problem that kept him in that coma was that Roxas has accidentally started stealing his memories, which he needed to wake up.

When Kairi brought Sora back in KH1, I think she gave him a new form with light and memories, right? Perhaps that's all he really needs...

Frankly, I think Roxas is going to have another part to play in the series. Nomura is a fanservice guy now, and Roxas was just way to popular to let hin fade away. Why do you think that Lea was in BBS? Cayse the fan service wanted him.

Do you remember what he said in BBS, though? It was some variation of 'if people remember me, even if I die, I can live on forever in memory'. Which you could take either way, either as a sign that he's going to just live in the fans/sora's memory forever, OR it's some clue to bringing him back...

Mending Xion's hurt (yeah that still sounds stupid) doesn't necessarily involve a physical return. Her pain is that she's been completely forgotten, and Roxas' and Axel's pain is that they've forgotten someone important. Bring those memories back, and they'll be mended.

Oh please be that.

TerraNojes

As to Vanitas he is the embodiment of Ven's Darkness. Seperate they probably have difficulty existing. He most likely where he was supposed to be. A part of Ven. They were not meant to be seperated. I believe Goldplanner may be on to something with everyone getting a heart. That could work for a lot of other characters who have faded back to darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back