• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora s voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
lol. i know it goes against my favour of haley,

but it isnt the name.

it's the quality.

i'm glad they got steve burton to do Cloud. he's great.

you see. i dont like Jesse McCartney AT ALL.
but i think he did a good job~

D

Dexter

Jesse Mcartney was A.W.S.O.M.E as Roxas. He should voice act in more video games.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
dejah said:
it's the quality.

Exactly! And the quality in Sora's voice is not that good. Haley should sound like himself. So what if Sora has a deep voice. It would show his character is ageing just like Harry Potter. The Japanese VA sounded deeper than Haley's portrayal and it fit Sora's new image perfectly. This current voicing of Sora just isn't working nor matching Sora's new image.

dejah

:|
rofl. >.<

use my words against me you!!!

:p

well he sounds alright to me, i'm not arguing.

:)

fjurbanski

first of all, you only herd like 3 or 4 lines. there is at least 150 lines(for sora) in the game. some things will sound dumb and some things will sound great. that happens in every movie and game. like in Kh1 when sora makes his funny face to donald and goofy. that was the gayest thing ever, but it didn't ruin the game.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
I like his voice. It wouldn't be right if he's 16-17 or so and sounds like he did in KH1. Glad his voice sounds older.

I concur with fjurbanski, we've only heard a few lines, wait til you play the game, you'll probably like it.

D

Deleted member 5341

*gasp* YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE IT?!?!?!?!?!
I THINK IT'S HOT!!! XD Sora SHOULD sound a little older, since he went through puberty....and so what if he's trying to "Sora-fy" his voice? It would be a little weird if Sora had a voice oddly low.....
And HJO is like an ULTRA famous guy, so like rpg master said, it's amazing that he's even VOICING sora....!!!! He was the "I see dead ppl" kid!!
And i really like the Jesse voicing thing! It matches amazingly well...and Jesse if flippin' hot btw... X ) ANd what's funny is that Jesse actually looks sorta like Roxas...
And Brittany Snow rocks too :) She's so awesome and I'm glad that she's voicing Namine not Hilary Duff X ) ... but Hilary voicing Namine woulda been a really weird, interesting thing...

E

Eclipse

dude hayley's voice sounds like a 30 year old it is way too deep, so disney made him lighten it up for the VA so now he actually SOUNDS like a 15 year old, and not like a little kid in kh1, but not like a 30 year old hayley either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back