• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora remember castle oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yado

I taste delicious
I was thinking and the pic that was translated to say "so it was u riku" do u think he recalls everything that happen in the castle so he remembers riku was there(i know it was a fake but it was still sort of riku)

adventchildkiori

It could mean anything, not much information can come off that picture beside who he is talking to (riku...) wait I thought the translation was "So it was riku after all!". Each time I read a post on this pic people say the translation different and now im confused by what it really says.

adventchildkiori

I think hes talking about the Riku Replica... not sure though

its not possible riku riplica was distroyed in KH:COM but hey if they bring back Vexen then yeah that could be possible.

Doushitemo

Sora couldn't remember Riku from Castle Oblivion, though. (or the replica)
Namine said that when she put his old memories back together, she would have to break the links of the memories in Castle Oblivion, and he would forget everything that happened in the castle.

About that piture, it has been translated 2 different ways. I think KHU was the first to translate it, and they said, "So it was you, Riku, after all." I think kh2.net translated it as, "So it was Riku after all!" I hope it's the first one. I really want Sora and Riku to meet each other again. ^_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back