• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Recieves Keyblade from?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkXemnas

While fighting Sora, Roxas says, "Why did he have to pick you?" Do you think Roxas is referring to Xehanort? Because in another theory, someone posted that there was a keyblade war from the 4 paths and Xehanort was defeated. After that, he somehow appeared in Twilight Town and was picked up off of the street by Ansem the Wise and later became his apprentence. Do you think he had to give up his keyblade to Sora? Remember when he first appreared in a brown hoodie and talked to Sora? Maybe he knew that Sora was going to recieve the keyblade and he was trying to get it back.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
uh i think he was talking about why did riku or the keyblade pick you

Little_Red

betch.
It was just talking about the keyblade, i think we all know that from common sense. And besides that dude in the brown hood was "Ansem".

Pyro

DarkXemnas said:
While fighting Sora, Roxas says, "Why did he have to pick you?" Do you think Roxas is referring to Xehanort? Because in another theory, someone posted that there was a keyblade war from the 4 paths and Xehanort was defeated. After that, he somehow appeared in Twilight Town and was picked up off of the street by Ansem the Wise and later became his apprentence. Do you think he had to give up his keyblade to Sora? Remember when he first appreared in a brown hoodie and talked to Sora? Maybe he knew that Sora was going to recieve the keyblade and he was trying to get it back.

Any thoughts?

uhhh xehanort was founded at Radiant Garden. the keyblade chooses its master not a person. what makes you think he wanted it back if he never had one? his heartless never talk to sora about it when sora first met him. this doesn't make sense at all.

DarkXemnas

Im predicting that he was a keyblade master but was on the dark side and was defeated. Him being able to wield the keyblade and his memories were lost. After that, he appeared on Radiant Garden and was picked up by Ansem the Wise. Then Ansem the Wise and the other apprentices helped Xehanort get his memories back and after he did, he escaped spreading heartlesses.

Twilight

actually, there is relatively NO evidence actually pointing to him being a keyblade master except that his past is unknown.

and roxas was a keyblade weilder too, remember....so he wasn't talking about US, he was talking about Sora vs him.

I think it had something to do with Riku/Ansem, although I'm not sure

KingofNobody555

ok im convinced that he is a past keyblade master cuz... after u defeat him u hear xemnas saying.. "KEEYYYYBLADDEEE...." u know. its lke he missed holding that power of it.. like he is remembering wat power he used to have. and the three knights in the end.. just a theroy are chasers and i belive chasers are warriors of Kingdome hearts and are looking for Xehanort. because he has caused mishap on many worlds with the keyblade.. so as warriors of kingdom hearts. the chasers are going to settle this the only way they can... keyblade war... but they dont complete there job cuz he kicks there ass u know but they were able to do one thing to him.. remove his memories... and thats all i got.. tell me wat u think ok..

Pyro

KingofNobody555 said:
ok im convinced that he is a past keyblade master cuz... after u defeat him u hear xemnas saying.. "KEEYYYYBLADDEEE...." u know. its lke he missed holding that power of it.. like he is remembering wat power he used to have. and the three knights in the end.. just a theroy are chasers and i belive chasers are warriors of Kingdome hearts and are looking for Xehanort. because he has caused mishap on many worlds with the keyblade.. so as warriors of kingdom hearts. the chasers are going to settle this the only way they can... keyblade war... but they dont complete there job cuz he kicks there ass u know but they were able to do one thing to him.. remove his memories... and thats all i got.. tell me wat u think ok..

he actually said cursed keyblade. its kinda hard to hear him say cursed cause he is yelling in pain and he said cursed kinda low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back