• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora Possessed.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
in trailer 7, just before u see the sorcerer, sora reaches out his arm ad the keyblade appears. during this sequence it appeared to me that his eyes glowed a purplish color, as if he was posessed. did anyone else notice this. it could just be the bad quality of the trailer though...

Sora22

Did anyone else notice that Sora was in his OLD outfit in this scene? What is up with that???? If this has been mentioned, sorry. :D

beastin4kh2

i think you might be right because in the translation he said he wants to go to the darkness.....and his eyes are puruple

Midnightdragon

Didn't see anything. All I saw was the keyblade appear. However, I did notice that he did really slowly, almost like he was trying to scare the other person.

LishatheAeroMage

Nay. That's just glare. But I think he's in his old clothes cuz' he hasn't recieved his new ones yet- at that point. ^_^

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
can some1 post a picture of sora begging to go the world of darkness? Then we could compare them
(i would but I couldn't download that specific one for some reason :(

Rise_Against

yeah its a glare and about the clothes i heard some story about he fuses with auron or somethin and then he looks like that?

TheKing'sGuard

KHU (www.kh2.co.uk) has a rough translation of what the unknown person is telling Sora when the keyblade appears out of thin air. It appears to be the sorcerer (Sorcerer Mickey's master and perhaps tutor/trainer) and he is telling Sora, "Sora... you've done it. Ye who has been chosen by the Keyblade, you are."

This is a rough translation but I think KHU is right. Now the only riddle left is, where are they? There are a set of huge doors with weird signs on them (possibly like those from KH1?) in the corner of the room behind the sorcerer, and Sora is wearing his old clothes.

DJFirewolf

The camera is taking it off a flatscreen, so the rainbow lined glare makes it look like his eye color changed.

For further reference, the sorcerer's name is Yen Sid. And I think they might be in Castle Oblivion, Disney Castle, or Hollow Bastion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back