• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora made Xion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Vive

I have been thinking about Xion a lot lately, and I think I understand what may happen to her in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. It would seem that she's somehow related to Sora, and possibly the one being talked about during 1:20 seconds-1:26 seconds. If my theory's correct, then she could possibly be a link that helped to bring Sora's memories back, and she may have even been created from Sora's memory would be the reason why.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I have been thinking about Xion a lot lately, and I think I understand what may happen to her in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. It would seem that she's somehow related to Sora, and possibly the one being talked about during 1:20 seconds-1:26 seconds. If my theory's correct, then she could possibly be a link that helped to bring Sora's memories back, and she may have even been created from Sora's memory would be the reason why.

Well, it's obvious she's related to Sora somehow. Kairi too seeing as their facial structure is exactly the same. However, Namine was the one who put back Sora's memories together. I don't think Xion would have been a factor, but then again I'm not positive and the game hasn't come out yet (Damn you, slow game making Square-Enix)

AllEndsWith-

We all know Sora may be connected with Xion but no one knows, just speculation.

"The leak of memories is affecting her too." Something like that is what Namine' said to DiZ, sorta implying a female character is being affected by Sora's memories, most likely refering to Xion.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
We all know Sora may be connected with Xion but no one knows, just speculation.

"The leak of memories is affecting her too." Something like that is what Namine' said to DiZ, sorta implying a female character is being affected by Sora's memories, most likely refering to Xion.

Exactly my thoughts. It would help if Square would release some more info for once. My anticipation for these games has almost died.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kairi too seeing as their facial structure is exactly the same.

:\ you either have to connect her to Aqua then, too, or go by the "Riku's body turned to Xehanort so appearances don't really have to mean squat".
Her looks can be explained easily enough by her being affected by SoRo's Memories.

However, Namine was the one who put back Sora's memories together. I don't think Xion would have been a factor, but then again I'm not positive and the game hasn't come out yet (Damn you, slow game making Square-Enix)

"Surely, she can't endure it".
Seeing how it's likely she's talking about Xion, Xion is no doubt a factor.

Raiyu

Website
www.rm-reborn.net
This is someone's theory on another forum which I totally agree with and makes sense to me.

As the anagram with her name which when you re-arrange Xion you get "No I" meaning she doesn't have a somebody like the rest of the Organization members. However, I repeat to anyone who thinks she's a nobody of Sora or Kairi she's not. Xion's name does not fit the naming scheme of the other Organization members, as it should be an anagram of "Kairi" and "X" if she was Kairi's Nobody. However, her name could in fact follow the naming scheme which Xehanort's does - If the "X" is removed, his name is an anagram of "No Heart" and "Another". Xion's name easily fits this pattern - for her, the anagram would be "No I", possibly implying that unlike the other Organization members, she doesn't have a somebody. This would also play into the reason why the Organization remains "Organization XIII", even with her in its ranks.

Possibly, Sora's "leaked" memories fused with Xion after the Castle Oblivion incident, explaining Naminé's question as to whether or not Xion could endure it, maybe meaning if Xion could endure giving the memory back to Sora, which could lead to her tragic fate. Whatever the case, she could be encasing some of Sora's memories, causing her to have a similar existence of a Heartless with the characteristics of a Nobody.

To me it makes perfect sense and explains a lot of things but what do you think..?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:\ Namine wasn't part of the Org, was not meant to immediately be related to Kairi, and came from both Kairi and Sora, hence she's not Ixarik or something.
I really like the rest though, and it's my favorite meaning for her name. Or at least it was until the #1 possibility came XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back