• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora is Straight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

is sora straight?

• yes

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • don't care

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • I hope not, because of SOMETHING PRIVATE

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Riku is gay!!!!!!! or wait it's about sora, oops

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

its_beca

soccer_stalker said:
i thought everyone is going to say yes. opps, hahaha. opps
*chokes on a cookie and dies*

You suck... very nasty things. Oops, HAHAHA. Oops... >>;
That's low, you're posting in a thread where people are actually have a different opinion and so you make a poll where they can't vote.

Pathetic. Sick and Sad.

Sora can be bi. Then he can have Kairi - *gags again* s'cuse me ^^ - and Riku. =3

I voted 'I hope not' as well, 'cause that's the goddamn closest I could get to 'no'.

Last edited:

Xell

Wait, wut?
He's straight you idiot, he's as straight as a number 1, why would Nomura put a gay person in his game, he isn't gay so why would you do that... C'mon let's this logically, no previous FF character has been gay (officially) so why would Sora be gay, same with Riku..

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
lol, people are just gonna argue, because people WANT Riku and Sora to be gay, becuase they find it hot, but honestly, he is straight, and if people don't agree, just call him bisexual, then he is straight and gay at the same time.,....¬_¬

its_beca

So I can't write or draw anything yuri 'cause I'm not gay? Is there some unwritten rule stating that you *have* to be gay to have anything to do with them?
Gays are part of the world, just like straight people.

But anyway, he could be bi or full gay "you idiot". There's already an active thread on it. Find it, read the posts, then come back with a slightly more educated opinion.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
dual_wielder said:
lol, people are just gonna argue, because people WANT Riku and Sora to be gay, becuase they find it hot, but honestly, he is straight, and if people don't agree, just call him bisexual, then he is straight and gay at the same time.,....¬_¬
ya lets just go with that really, i really wish a mod was here

chasingdusk

Ouchies...people sure are harsh here. Lol. But yes, this thread was slightly pointless b/c it is extremely evident that Sora is straight. And so is Riku.

its_beca

Before you start saying 'ZOMG SORA ADN RIUK R SOOOOOOOOOO NT GAYZ!!!!!!!!1221' like *these* people.
Read this post.

Give me one good reason why Sora could possibly be gay.
Read it.
Ouchies...people sure are harsh here. Lol. But yes, this thread was slightly pointless b/c it is extremely evident that Sora is straight. And so is Riku.
Read it.
sora is straight end of story, riku is straight too duh he liked kairi also
Read it.
What gave the impression that he's gay? or for any character for that matter?
Read it.
Exacly your the one who is gay!!!! lol im just messing but still it is pretty stupid
Read it.
He's straight you idiot, he's as straight as a number 1, why would Nomura put a gay person in his game, he isn't gay so why would you do that... C'mon let's this logically, no previous FF character has been gay (officially) so why would Sora be gay, same with Riku..
Read it.

Actually read it. Feel the gift of your knowlegde and open mindedness ease my pain. D:

P.S. They're all the same link. Kuraddo also has some pretty good points a bit later in the thread.

KaiRiSo

Until Sora tells someone "I love you" or shares a kiss with someone, I'm just going to assume he's Bi.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
fantasygurl1227 said:
sora is straight end of story, riku is straight too duh he liked kairi also

who cares if there F gay or not, would you have a problem with if he was.omg

so they like kairi, they allways could be bi...

come on dose it matter?

cute avi KaiRiSo

Last edited:

sora-14

Website
use.vnexpress.net
Skinwalker said:
Just because someone likes a person of the opposite sex doesn't mean they're straight, and there's nothing wrong with a bit of doujinshi now and then =P
Well with all those sexy guys in KH2 why not?

But meh Sora's probably not... v_v

:D

Now and then is right!

I don't care really, but doesn't Sora need to explore a bit?

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
anyone can get pissed off with me if they want but i don't care
another point the games are rated kh1: E KH:COM E KH2: E10
so why would E and E10 rated games have main characters who are gay?
i know yaoi makes them gay that i don't care about because thats their imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back