• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora fight in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan123

This really has nothing to do with whether or not the Terra fight in FM+ is canon. "IF" after the battle with MX at Sunset Horizons, there is some relax time, such as a save zone, etc. before another battle, perhaps the final one, do you think they'll add a Sora battle? In FM+, Sora can visit the past to what appears to be right after the MX fight as we all know, because Terra is exhausted and almost out of power. Do you think after that battle in BBS, again if there is more gameplay after it, there is an optional battle in which you are visited by an older, future Sora (Kh2 Sora) and can fight him?

Just a thought, it would be kind of neat. It's basically the same battle from FM+ in Terra's point of view, only with your own abilities and stuff. Sora can have his own abilities too

Apollo

Silver Member
I wouldn't like it. It would be lame to fight Sora, and having a computer control him would look akward.

oblivionkeyrocks the OP already stated that Sora would be going back in time. So he would be from KH2 Final Mix.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
And you're not really listening to what he said oblivionkeyrocks. He said Sora from KH2, and he also said "Like the FM+ battle, but from Terra's perspective"

Apollo

Silver Member
I don't think there would be a battle with Sora as they are focusing on what happened before his story.

But if you think about Terra had nothing to do with KH2, but yet he was a secret boss.

Apollo

Silver Member
It's not the same because that Sora had unaturel powers that you could never get in the game.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It would be extremely weird... But they might be able to emulate it somehow... I mean, the whole "growing" system of BBS might end up reflecting in the Sora if they put him into it

Muse

you look atrocious
This really has nothing to do with whether or not the Terra fight in FM+ is canon. "IF" after the battle with MX at Sunset Horizons, there is some relax time, such as a save zone, etc. before another battle, perhaps the final one, do you think they'll add a Sora battle? In FM+, Sora can visit the past to what appears to be right after the MX fight as we all know, because Terra is exhausted and almost out of power. Do you think after that battle in BBS, again if there is more gameplay after it, there is an optional battle in which you are visited by an older, future Sora (Kh2 Sora) and can fight him?

Just a thought, it would be kind of neat. It's basically the same battle from FM+ in Terra's point of view, only with your own abilities and stuff. Sora can have his own abilities too

Sora didn't go back in time. The LS has all been but confirmed to be Terra and it's ten years after BBS.

No, I don't think that after the battle, you are going to be visited by an older, future Sora and can fight him. Because there was no time-traveling in KH, save for the Timeless River world.

A

Azrael

:D!

It would be the fucking shit if I could fuckin' rape Sora's fuckin' ass fuckin' hard with Terra's fuckin' Keyblade.

YEAAHH!

Reika Noko

Forever lurking

...I can imagine it now. Terra trying to beat up shota-Sora. Haha, impossible since it's non-sensical, but the thought made me giggle.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I doubt we will fight Sora. Instead I picture Terra walking into yen-sids tower and looking into the mirror that says "An image of you consumed by darkness is shown" a future form of Xehanort comes out and fights Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back