• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora evil?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think he is going to become evil, but only for a brief time. If the BHK is indeed connected to Sora and must in the end fuse with Sora to become complete, than storywise making Sora become evil would be a smart move. It would make things more interesting and would add a level of urgency to the whole situation( it would be funny if the final boss in the game turned out to be Sora).

dejah

:|
NAY! NEVER.
there's nothing evil about being neutral. that's why riku kicks arse. heeeeee. :D

helios

Bronze Member
Sora evil i can believe it but you forget Mickeys qoute to Riku it goes something like ive never seen someone wear their darkness before in a good way......this leads me to believe that in order to defeat darkness you must understand it first learn it then conquer it these are all good ideas but we all know that somebody is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back