• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora+Donald=A REALLY fast Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
Anyone that has ever watched the Jump Festa trailer knows that when Sora fuses with Donald, his feet kind of glows. The most obvious theory is that this makes Sora very fast, but I want to read different opinions of what else this new feature might do for Sora.

THE_BLACK_MAGE

yeah that could mean he gose faster...but the main thery is that your magic is incresed.BUT MAN THE WAY HE TWIRLS THAT KEY BLADE I GOTTA TRY THAT!!!!!!...OUCH I HIT MY HEAD!!!!:rolleyes:

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
THE_BLACK_MAGE said:
yeah that could mean he gose faster...but the main thery is that your magic is incresed.BUT MAN THE WAY HE TWIRLS THAT KEY BLADE I GOTTA TRY THAT!!!!!!...OUCH I HIT MY HEAD!!!!:rolleyes:

I know he will go faster, but I want to know alternative possibilties for Sora's glowing shoes.

Claymore

how do you know he goes faster... exactly you don't

Show me this then I will apologize ,but until then we just know his shoes glow.

Z

Zephyr

im thinking that he can jump super high/run fast/fly
because he spins the kb like a fan, maybe this will give him extra boost while he jumps

who knoows... maybe he just does this at the begining because he thinks it cool to spin the kb :)

Claymore

Tell me how is Speed obvious. Stop saying stupid crap that you aren't sure about.

Keyblade_Master1

Actually if you look closley you see the glow from his feet go up ( like he's powering up) maybe when he fuses with donald he stands and powers up for magic attacks, thus making them more powerful.

Claymore

thats a possibility thus we will never know until it comes out ( or e3)

Riku14

glowing shoes..........hmmm......i got it he can click his heels three times and shout THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p ................. i don't know

OniJager

GFX Artist
kbmaster said:
Anyone that has ever watched the Jump Festa trailer knows that when Sora fuses with Donald, his feet kind of glows. The most obvious theory is that this makes Sora very fast, but I want to read different opinions of what else this new feature might do for Sora.

dont just come to conclusions...

u only see it for a few seconds maybe it is just the effect of the aftermath of the glowing transformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back