• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora and riku in deep dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_aroS

i think that that was sora in deep dive because before the heartless comne 2 him a heart comes around him and he also weilds 2 keyblades, and when him and riku went down they looked at each other cuz they havent seen each other in a while, maybe a wrong, but gimme ur thoughts
deepdive.gif

jackthemonkey

this has already been argued out about 50 times since i've been here, so let me lay it down on you easily the BHK is not Sora it's been proven so many times and if you watch the trailers it shows him protecting Sora

Non-Existant One

RikuHeroOfDark and Rose of Irony are right. That is not Sora. If you watch ASAS you can here the DWU wisper the words "Where's Sora?" and shortly after that the words "Where's Sora?" comes up on the screen. If anything he is more BHK than Sora. And jackthemonkey we have not seen BHK and Sora together at all. Which means we have not seen him actually protecting Sora. But he has said to Axel "I can not let you see Sora."

S King

If anything, Sora is right at the beginning, at the crossroads. If you've played CoM, you'll recongise these crossroads, as they are where Sora, an Org. Member, Riku, Mickey and DiZ all happened to be at one point (not all five at the same time though). I know this and I haven't even played CoM.

Delux92

Correction on the Heart around the BHK and somthing else

yeah for the dude who posted first that heart that was around the BHK on Deep Dive was actualy a the sign of the heartless cuz if you look a little bit lower you can see that there is a little line that comes down from the heart shape. I'll tell you I pay attention to things like that and also if you pay attention to the large tv screens during Deep Dive they will somtimes show pictures of Kairi when she was younger.... It's kinda odd...

Last edited:

jackthemonkey

Non-Existant One said:
RikuHeroOfDark and Rose of Irony are right. That is not Sora. If you watch ASAS you can here the DWU wisper the words "Where's Sora?" and shortly after that the words "Where's Sora?" comes up on the screen. If anything he is more BHK than Sora. And jackthemonkey we have not seen BHK and Sora together at all. Which means we have not seen him actually protecting Sora. But he has said to Axel "I can not let you see Sora."

exactly the BHK says to axel that he cant let him through to sora... any way you look at it the BHK is protecting sora from axel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back