• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sooner or Later

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightbreeze

Website
www.freewebs.com
Sooner or Later

Whats This Feeling

"Hey Susanu what is your problem!" A young with dark blonde hair, black glasses, hazle eyes, and wearing a blue shirt with BBA on it talking to a girl with light blonde short hair, blue eyes, wearing black pants, combat boots, and a black shirt with red writting that says 'Damn You All'. "Nothing realy Shironu, it just I haven't had any real sleep lately." Susanu said. " Thats because Raburesu, you watch to many horror films before you go to bed." The girl grin at her with a smile of truth. "No, it isn't that it is some thing I can't explain." Susanu looking at Shironu with a glar in her eyes. "Oh, realy tell me what you might think of how you can't sleep at night." Shironu looked her friend with a deadly grin. "No I cant explain it but I am going to head home now and I will talk to you sooner or later bye bye." she said to her friend as she walked off in to the darkness of a street as her friend called back at her. "Bye Bye Raburesu talk to you later." Shironu walked to the direction to her house.

Susanu walking down a dark street started to get a stange feeling. ' Its that feelling again that I got earlier this morning and I wonder what is giving off that feeling.' She was starting to slow down to a stop to determend what the feeling was but couldn't. She decided to start walking home to get some sleep.

Susanu finaly got home and decided to go to bed early when here mom stopped her. "Susanu where are you going it is your turn to do the dishes.", said Mrs.Raburesu. "But mom I did the dishes yesterday isn't it surppose to be Jisushika's turn besides I don't feel so well and I was plaining on going to bed early." Susanu said to her mother. "Well its about time you go to bed early like the reat of us now up you go and get some rest you have a big day tomrrow because you are going to go to a private school like your sister."Mrs. Raburesu said. "I better not be in the same class she was in last year."

Susanu started to walk up the stair when she saw her sister comeing down with a smile on her face. "I bet you had a wonderful time at Ausuchinu's house." Susanu said to her sister. "You bet, I had a wonderful time at Ausuchinu's house." ,said Jisushika with a smile still on her face as Susanu started towards her room when her sister said, "Have you seen Sutebenu its time for him to come in from outside." No, how about you go look for him and I go to sleep". Susanu went in to her room and shut the door.

"Where am I and why is it so light?" Susanu started to open her eyes to see where she was and all she could see was that she was lieing on a platform. "Your in a world where darkness in peoples hearts remain and dont be afriad of the darkness." A voice coming from nowhere. "I am not afraid of the darkness and how is it that this place is the remains of peoples hearts in the darkness I dont understand?" "You know so little, yet so little time for you to understand." "Walk up to three of the stand and pick your weapon." Three stands popped up out of the ground one with a sword, a staff, and a sheild."Umm...okay."Susan said as she walks over to the sword to pick it up. "Is this what you chose the sword to conquor all and destroy all." "Yes," "Pick what you will discard." Susanu went up to the staff and picked it up."Is this what you chose to discard." "Now you are to fight to conquor all and destory all and you shose to pertect your friends as well." Now, it is time to show you what truely lies in all our hearts when you get closer to the darkness your shadow will consume all and leave nohting behind but wait there is an end to the suffering to the darkness it is the wepeon of light that is a key to lock away the darkness and bring the light and that is the keyblade."

Susanu stands in the middle of the platform when saw a small black creature staring at her. "What is that thing!", she yells. "Its nothing but a creature of darkness that will put all worlds in to darkness.",said the voice coming from a distance starting to get closer. "What should I do now?" Susan says as a black trensch coated figure started to come close to her. "You should start your journey in two days when the moon is high to fine who you realy are and to conquor all." said the person in the black trench coat.

"Who the hell are you?" Susanu says as she stands in a fighting stance with her sword out getting ready for a battle. "The name's Akeru commite it to memory!" Akeru started to take out his weapons that looked like two wheels with spikes and then fire and wind started to go around bothe of them. "Umm...okay." As Akeru threw his fire wheel at Susanu when she blocked it off whith her sword. 'What was that!' Susanu saying to herself. 'That was powerful I could barely dogde it and that feeling is coming back from earlier today. He has so much power, I would need to find a way to become more powerful then him.' As she thought while fighting Akeru.

When she finaly hit him he was pushed back in to the edge of the platform when he teleported behind her and came down to finish her off. Susanu turned around just in time to break the impact with her sword and pushed him back. "Well your good but not that good you still need to get some pratice so thats why I am here to get you ready before your final battle.", he says with a grin on his face."What final battle?" Susanu said with and angry look on her face, she also felt tired. "Would you like me to tell you?"Akeru said with a grin still on his face and he forced Susanu to the other edge of the platform. "No, I would reather find out for myself but if you get in my way" "Thats a girl you like to fine things out on your own thats what I expected of you but now I must finish you of for now." Akeru said as he put the final blow to Susanu's head and then she was knokout with blood on the side of her head. "I though you would be more of a challange then Sora but then again you were worth the battle." Akeru said as he walked off in to the distance.

Well this is my first ever fanficton please dont leave bad commites and i hoped you like it because if you like my story go to my web page okay bye bye for now

Website
www.myspace.com
That is awesome lightbreeze!! You are good at describing things ^.^ ...That is just really awesome lol....great work! =]

Another thing, haha you're not a failure! ...Soon people will reply...soon they will! o.o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back